Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

The AVSIM Community

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

iniBuilds A330 - it's good!

Featured Replies

Anyone able to test the NZCH STAR GUKAM2A or GUKAM1E to see if it causes a WASM spasm?
Just trying to determine if it's just with my set up or more widespread. It's not a navigraph issue (which I use).

Many thanks.

Cheers

Steve Hall

  • Replies 65
  • Views 27.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Most Popular Posts

  • He reported a plethora of issues. It may fly decently but not realistically. https://forums.flightsimulator.com/u/emi737/activity/topics

  • I think there is a general negative mindset around default aircraft, especially for long-time simmers, since previous versions of sims definitely didn't bring anything really usable. The difference be

  • This does seem to be a fantastic aircraft! I really like that China Airlines livery. The place seems to handle well and once I figured out my issue surrounding the performs data error it worked fine!

I find the default A330 to be mostly okay for the type of flying I do. Some bugs and it would be nice to see it updated at some point. My biggest issue is the last of a PW model. Seems like an odd oversight to me. Hopefully we can get a version 2 of the model at some point that is more feature complete and has PW engines. It is my understanding that Inibuilds would certainly like to do a V2 but hands are tied by Asobo. Curious if they have bothered asking if they could update them?

Not sure I am a fan of these major developers making default planes for FS2024. Seems when this happens we get a water downed model that can't updated easily!

4 hours ago, xsever said:

This is a good catch indeed. I will take a look next time the issue happens. @Fiorentoni can you please share the link for the Mobiflight profile you're using for the WinWing/Winctrl FCU? Thanks.

I don't really remember, but I can tell you it's for all iniBuild default aircraft (A330, A321neo etc.) in the sim. You will probably be able to find it on flightsim.to with that info.
The file name is: "Inibuilds A320-A321-A330-A330 P2F-Beluga XL"

Creator of: Realistic Pax & Cargo (RPC)

For transparency: I'm a community mentor at the BATC discord. However, I do not get paid for it in any way.

2 hours ago, longhaul747 said:

Seems when this happens we get a water downed model that can't updated easily!

Well, according to Jorg, the current updates ini are apparently doing for the A330, were all done on ini's own volition, Microsoft never asked them to.

Edited by Tuskin38

14 hours ago, Tuskin38 said:

ini is apparently working on big updates for the A330, we have no idea when they're coming out or what will be in them.

There was an inkling from Ini that the fuel burn issue (related to time acceleration i believe) has been addressed. It was mentioned in the other announcement thread I linked above.

Spoiler

System specs: MFG Crosswind pedals| ACE B747 yoke |Honeycomb Bravo throttle
Now built: P3Dv5.3HF2: Intel i5-12600K @4.8Ghz | MSI Z690-A PRO | Asus Dual RTX 4070 Super OC 12Gb| 32Gb Corsair Vengeance LPX DDR4 3200Mhz |Samsung 980Evo Pro PCIe 500Gb | WD Black SN850 PCIe 2Tb | WD SA510 4Tb |beQuiet 802 Tower Case|Corsair RM850 PSU | Acer Predator X34P 3440x1440p

Mark Aldridge
MSFS2024 SU6 & P3D v5.3 HF2

12 hours ago, longhaul747 said:

My biggest issue is the last of a PW model. Seems like an odd oversight to me. Hopefully we can get a version 2 of the model at some point that is more feature complete and has PW engines.

On this specific point of PW engines I am not sure that is a given. In the linked Inibuilds thread someone did ask about PW engines coming with this new update and the Ini response was to make that request on the official MSFS forum. Make of that what you will.

https://forums.flightsimulator.com/t/addition-of-the-pratt-whitney-pw-engine-option-for-the-a330-coming-in-the-base-2024-sim/658083

I have added my vote there for this addition.

For sure it is a definite gap with the existing product.Would be nice to have this included.

Spoiler

System specs: MFG Crosswind pedals| ACE B747 yoke |Honeycomb Bravo throttle
Now built: P3Dv5.3HF2: Intel i5-12600K @4.8Ghz | MSI Z690-A PRO | Asus Dual RTX 4070 Super OC 12Gb| 32Gb Corsair Vengeance LPX DDR4 3200Mhz |Samsung 980Evo Pro PCIe 500Gb | WD Black SN850 PCIe 2Tb | WD SA510 4Tb |beQuiet 802 Tower Case|Corsair RM850 PSU | Acer Predator X34P 3440x1440p

Mark Aldridge
MSFS2024 SU6 & P3D v5.3 HF2

Create an account or sign in to comment

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.