April 13Apr 13 2 hours ago, SayAgain said: I’m sick We can tell! 😊 Bill 😎FS2024 • Currently enjoying : ISW Evektor EV-97, A2A Comanche 2024 & Aerostar • Black Square Commander 114, Bonanzas, Barons, C208, TBM850, Dukes • COWS DA40 & DA42 • FSW Legacy, C24R Sierra & C414 • Echo Falco F8L • Got Friends A32 Vixxen • FSReborn Sirius TL3000 • Flying Fries Gabriel 160TR • Flyboy Rans S6S • Skyward DA50RG • SWS Zenith CH701, RV-8, RV-10, RV-14 • Bagolu C172M & ICP Savannah Currently flying IRL: Evektor EV-97 EuroStar, Pipersport SportCruiser, Aeroprakt A32 Vixxen, Bristell Classic, TL Sirius TL-3000, Rans S6LSTrackIR • BeyondATC • PMS GTN Payware • RealTurb • Axis & Ohs9800X3D • RTX 3080 • 64GB DDR5-6000Former PPL IR, grounded by diabetes. Now UK NPPL(M)
April 13Apr 13 Haha … yes, zero tolerance for thieves and their pretense of being human rather than someone just wasting resources and air … a pathetic existence we all have to pay for. Extraordinary claims require extraordinary evidence. - Carl Sagan
April 13Apr 13 4 hours ago, SayAgain said: Correct, that apparently is the case … piracy protection was suggested as primary reason. I’m sick of “software theft” making life more difficult for every honest person, we get punished for their pathetic activity. Pirates aren’t going to pay in the first place, making it exclusive to the marketplace holds little water imo as it doesn’t suddenly mean pirates will suddenly start paying. personally it’s not a reason I believe all that much. Exclusivity deals on the other hand…
April 13Apr 13 33 minutes ago, Lucky38i said: Pirates Call them what they are, theives. Extraordinary claims require extraordinary evidence. - Carl Sagan
April 13Apr 13 1 hour ago, SayAgain said: Call them what they are, theives. They’re literally the same thing. You glossed over my entire point. 😪
April 14Apr 14 Well, I actually purchased it because: 1) It's my iconic airliner, ever, ex-aequo with the 742 and the 743; 2) I have their 359 and 350 and also the 343; 3) It had been a while since I had loaded the 343, which when I purchased had a few problems, but yesterday I made a memmorable flight in it, and wow! most of the quirks are solved, and it actually performs admirably !!! So, it was the trigger for my credit card to pay the Marketplace for a fresh, new, GORGEOUS L-1011 🙂 Edited April 14Apr 14 by jcomm Learning to fly gliders since 1980AMD Ryzen 5600x, 32GB DDR4, RTX 3060Ti (8GB), GIGABYTE B550 AORUS Elite AX V2 mobo, 1TB + 500GB nvme m.2 disks
April 14Apr 14 Hopefully we get a marketplace update today. While I didn’t preclude buying the L1011 as a marketplace exclusive, I’ll sure be moving my purchase to INI as soon as that option is available. Dave Current System (Running at 4k): ASUS ROG STRIX X670E-F, Ryzen 7800X3D, RTX 5090, 55" Samsung Q80T, 64GB DDR5 6000 RAM, EVGA CLC 280mm AIO Cooler, Brunner CLS-E NG Yoke, Thrustmaster Warthog HOTAS & Stick, Thrustmaster TCA Quadrant & Add-on, VirtualFly Ruddo+, TQ6+ and Yoko+, GoFlight MCP-PRO and EFIS, Skalarki FCU and MCDU
April 14Apr 14 This is why I hate the Marketplace, slow updates. iniBuilds sent out an email last week announcing the 1.0.2 update and we have to wait for MP to release it. These initial updates are important as they are fixing items that many user are reporting. I’m sure there is another update in works. Edited April 14Apr 14 by Wise87 Dani9-13900K / Asus Maximus Hero Z790 / RTX 4090 FE (3x FG w/DLSS Enabler) / G.Skill Trident Z5 RGB 64 GB DDR5-6400 CL32 / Artic Liquid Freezer II 360 / Samsung 980 PRO SSD 1TB PCIe NVMe M.2 / Samsung 980 PRO SSD 2TB PCIe NVMe M.2 / Samsung 970 EVO Plus SSD 2TB PCIe NVMe M.2 / EVGA 1000W G3, 80+ Gold / Phanteks Eclipse P600S ATX Mid Tower / Arctic P14 PWM Case Fans / LG C2 42 Inch Class 4K OLED TV/Monitor / Windows 11 Pro / 1Ghz AT&T Fiber
April 14Apr 14 17 hours ago, Lucky38i said: it doesn’t suddenly mean pirates will suddenly start paying. No I didn’t gloss over your opinion without supporting evidence, heard it a many times before. Not interested in making them pay, interested in them being human and getting their life in order so that they stop stealing products. This is just entertainment software is it not? Extraordinary claims require extraordinary evidence. - Carl Sagan
Create an account or sign in to comment