Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

The AVSIM Community

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Announcement: World Update 23 Poland & the Baltics

Featured Replies

52 minutes ago, MarcG said:

Haven't we had The Baltics before? Or am I thinking of Euro Truck Simulator 2? 🤡

Peerhaps you are thinking of the Balkans - World Update 14

Ryzen 5800X3D, Nvidia RTX5080 - 32 Gig DDR4 RAM, 1TB & 2 TB NVME drives - Windows 11 64 bit MSFS 2024 Premium Deluxe Edition Resolution 2560 x 1440 (32 inch curved monitor)

  • Replies 37
  • Views 2.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Most Popular Posts

  • There's no need to make a song and Gdansk about it!

  • I don't know how you make your pancakes, but there are some major mountain ranges in Poland, with the highest peak, the Rysy, rising to almost 2.500 metres, or over 8.000 feet. But in any case, why sh

  • Christopher Low
    Christopher Low

    I would think that Greece is high up on the list, but I am aware that getting permission from Zeus and his cohorts is not the easiest job in the world.

1 minute ago, cianpars said:

Peerhaps you are thinking of the Balkans - World Update 14

aahh yes thanks

Pico Neo3 Link VR - Windows 11 64bit, Gigabyte Z590 Aorus Elite Mobo, i7-10700KF CPU, Gigabyte RX 9070 XT OC 16gb (AMD GPU), 32gig Corsair 3600mhz RAM, SSD x2 + M.2 SSD 1tb x1

Saitek X45 HOTAS - Saitek Pro Rudder Pedals - Logitech Flight Yoke - Homemade 3 Button & 8-directional Joystick Box, SNES Controller (used as a Button Box - Additional USB Numpad (used as a Button Box)

25 minutes ago, SKEWR said:

I'd like to see what Africa has to offer

Jorg said a while ago they have a bunch of photogrammetry for Africa, but he didn't say where.

guess Europe is priority but I would really like to see a better Himalaya

for me, that's where everything starts

sadly, I'm worried there's no much potential users there

edit

and I agree, Polish are everywhere

seems like I see a tons of them wherever I go 🤔

Edited by bagra4u

10 minutes ago, bagra4u said:

guess Europe is priority but I would really like to see a better Himalaya

I did not pay much attention to the general area before but I wanted to start a virtual hike on the Pamir Trail and was quite dismayed at the low resolution of the DEM.

5 minutes ago, Farlis said:

I did not pay much attention to the general area before but I wanted to start a virtual hike on the Pamir Trail and was quite dismayed at the low resolution of the DEM.

say no more. got you brother

I was once climbing Everest on foot (I actually crash landing on north col, then continue on foot. but in my defense I wasn't wearing oxygen mask) and let me just tell you... wasn't impressed

and god forbid to look at Everest east face. so.... detailless

not to mention that my favorite mountain, Everest neighbor, Makalu, in game looks like a potato sack 😒

especially from THAT amazingly beautiful south side

pure horror

maybe we should start some petition huh 🤔

9 hours ago, Paul K said:

All updates are welcome, but it's India I want most.

Jorg did share that India gov just loosened up enough to make it possible. It’s still far future, tho.

2 hours ago, Tuskin38 said:

Jorg said a while ago they have a bunch of photogrammetry for Africa, but he didn't say where.

The trouble with Africa is that it’s a continent rather than a country, so it’ll go piece by piece like EU.

Create an account or sign in to comment

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.