Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

The AVSIM Community

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Announcement: World Update 23 Poland & the Baltics

Featured Replies

During today’s dev stream, Jorg, who is half-Polish, excitedly announced the upcoming World Update 23 Poland & the Baltics, currently planned for October 27, 2026.

The date is probably not final, as Jorg mentioned that they are planning something, but I won’t spoil …
Check out the video below to hear the announcement and find out more.

  • Replies 37
  • Views 2.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Most Popular Posts

  • There's no need to make a song and Gdansk about it!

  • I don't know how you make your pancakes, but there are some major mountain ranges in Poland, with the highest peak, the Rysy, rising to almost 2.500 metres, or over 8.000 feet. But in any case, why sh

  • Christopher Low
    Christopher Low

    I would think that Greece is high up on the list, but I am aware that getting permission from Zeus and his cohorts is not the easiest job in the world.

wow!?! I wonder what was the reason for this part to be chosen

probably the most boring piece of Earth

flat as pancake

but guess people from these countries will be pleased

it's how I will feel when my turn comes. eventually

1 hour ago, bagra4u said:

wow!?! I wonder what was the reason for this part to be chosen

According to Jorg Poland was the second most requested country, Brazil being the first.

Edited by Tuskin38

Polish jokes incoming?

5800X3D, RTX4070, 600 Watt, one or two 1440p 32" screens, 64 GB RAM, 4 TB  PCle 3 NVMe, Warthog throttle, VKB NXT EVO stick, Honeycomb Alpha yoke, CH quad, 3 Logitech panels, 2 StreamDecks, Desktop Aviator Trim Panel. Crystal Light VR.

 

10 hours ago, TENPATROL said:

who is half-Polish

Erm... were did you get the idea that just because his Dad was from Gdansk that this makes Jörg half-polish?

Gdansk had a predominantly german population up until 1945. Before 1831 there did not even live a single polish speaking person in the city.

Wloch is a Polish surname.

 9950X3D - X870E Aorus Master- TUF 5090 OC - 64GB DDR5 - 1500W HXi - Titan 360 RX LCD - 9100 Pro x 2  - LG 45GX950A - HOTAS Warthog with Ava Base

47 minutes ago, St Mawgan said:

Wloch is a Polish surname.

And Jörg is not Seb.

2 minutes ago, Farlis said:

And Jörg is not Seb.

No, Jörg is someone else. Seb is the one in the middle. With the Polish surname.

 9950X3D - X870E Aorus Master- TUF 5090 OC - 64GB DDR5 - 1500W HXi - Titan 360 RX LCD - 9100 Pro x 2  - LG 45GX950A - HOTAS Warthog with Ava Base

1 minute ago, St Mawgan said:

No, Jörg is someone else. Seb is the one in the middle. With the Polish surname.

I know.😉

Maybe read the opening post of this thread again.

No one was taking about Seb.

I know 😉

 9950X3D - X870E Aorus Master- TUF 5090 OC - 64GB DDR5 - 1500W HXi - Titan 360 RX LCD - 9100 Pro x 2  - LG 45GX950A - HOTAS Warthog with Ava Base

8 hours ago, Fielder said:

Polish jokes incoming?

There's no need to make a song and Gdansk about it!

i7 12700K , DDR4 64GB RAM @3600MHz, Asus Z690-Plus D4 MB, Gainward 4090 RTX Graphics, 850W Corsair PSU, Kraken AIO watercooler, Nvme 1TB ssd, 1TB ssd, 500GB ssd.

Never really explored Poland and the Baltics much as there is very little scenery in msfs. There are lots of payware and freeware addon airports though and I'm looking forward to using some of these along with the new world update which is sure to include many of the most important cities in the region - TBH, I'm surprised Poland wasn't done a long time ago given that the franchise has now been running and receiving updates for over 6 years.

Ryzen 5800X3D, Nvidia RTX5080 - 32 Gig DDR4 RAM, 1TB & 2 TB NVME drives - Windows 11 64 bit MSFS 2024 Premium Deluxe Edition Resolution 2560 x 1440 (32 inch curved monitor)

I am interested to know what the five hand crafted airports are. I did not fly in Poland until Drzewiecki Design released their free version of EPRA Warsaw Radom (which is very nice), so if any of these hand crafted ones are good quality (and can handle the PMDG 737), then I would be interested to check them out.

Christopher Low

AMD Ryzen 7 9800X3D CPU / 64GB DDR5-6000 RAM / 12GB Nvidia RTX 4070 Super GPU / Gigabyte X870E Aorus Elite Wifi 7 / 1+2TB Samsung Evo Plus M2 Nvme

UK2000 Beta Tester

21 minutes ago, cianpars said:

TBH, I'm surprised Poland wasn't done a long time ago given that the franchise has now been running and receiving updates for over 6 years

I’m guessing the data wasn’t easily available until now.

I would think that Greece is high up on the list, but I am aware that getting permission from Zeus and his cohorts is not the easiest job in the world.

Christopher Low

AMD Ryzen 7 9800X3D CPU / 64GB DDR5-6000 RAM / 12GB Nvidia RTX 4070 Super GPU / Gigabyte X870E Aorus Elite Wifi 7 / 1+2TB Samsung Evo Plus M2 Nvme

UK2000 Beta Tester

Create an account or sign in to comment

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.