Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

The AVSIM Community

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

bagra4u

Members
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by bagra4u

  1. say no more. got you brother I was once climbing Everest on foot (I actually crash landing on north col, then continue on foot. but in my defense I wasn't wearing oxygen mask) and let me just tell you... wasn't impressed and god forbid to look at Everest east face. so.... detailless not to mention that my favorite mountain, Everest neighbor, Makalu, in game looks like a potato sack 😒 especially from THAT amazingly beautiful south side pure horror maybe we should start some petition huh 🤔
  2. interesting video when even I may land an Airbus (it's not a Boeing for god's sake) I see not why James May may not that's a lot of mays 🤔 on the other note, and in risk of ruining your topic completely, when we already speaking about ATC, I would really really love to have this guy voice for that can you imagine ? 😍 I mean, he's done it all, how come he isn't already here ?!? and don't tell me there's not some chemistry 🙂
  3. guess Europe is priority but I would really like to see a better Himalaya for me, that's where everything starts sadly, I'm worried there's no much potential users there edit and I agree, Polish are everywhere seems like I see a tons of them wherever I go 🤔
  4. wow!?! I wonder what was the reason for this part to be chosen probably the most boring piece of Earth flat as pancake but guess people from these countries will be pleased it's how I will feel when my turn comes. eventually
  5. agree. my wheels are blurred (tho I mostly start & finish in air😁so don't see them at all) and, out of my mute protest, I will go back to good old reliable wheel crisp clean X-plane 🤣 people are amazing these days
  6. intriguing 🫠 already found something I didn't have that being said, can't believe I didn't had Fokker Dr.I 🤔had Camel, SE5a, Fokker D VII,... nice addition 🤗 btw, maybe it's just me but the site kinda reminds me of a Contrail then here it is
  7. that's great then but this wasn't Latest-update-completely-delete-all-from-my-community-folder and I didn't do anything that may lead to this... #### they didn't tell me anything before the update or give any warning it was just ...gone. still picking up pieces btw this wasn't any "issue" or my game wasn't "crashing" it was actually worked just fine just that everything was gone
  8. based on my previous experience, you better MOVE it entirely
  9. They look great kinda reminds me to my childhood since I want to climb on each one of them 🙃 but I'm afraid that it all looks better on paper and maybe not so in reality. like you know... those 'smaller trees' mods, you often can read 'don't buy this cr@p!' and imho, it'a a bit complicated I think I'll stick with default 2024, especially since Asobo improve them bit by bit. and when they finally surpass them all - I would feel pretty stupid. and what will I do then with them then? 🙂 you did amazing comparison mate. Well done! now all we need now is ALSO A REAL LIFE PIC 😁
  10. ok but this time it won't screw me up again i'll remove my community folder first
  11. to me, neither from above I fly mostly from my local airport and beside that, since I love high mountains I often start from Pokhara, Lukla or any in between 😁
  12. this is my guilty pleasure 🤗 Mataveri International Airport or Isla de Pascua Airport is an airport in Hanga Roa, on Easter Island in Chile. It is the most remote airport in the world, defined by distance to another airport, it is located approximately 2,602 kilometres east of Totegegie Airport in French Polynesia. Wikipedia
  13. Thank you very much that actually could be applied to pretty much every other question we have here with an improving AI algorithm these days one don't have to ask anything in here I could simply just type a question into Google AI 👍
  14. Tbh I never full understand all the commotion about this program And I love all the cinematic about flying. I probably, and little bit ashamed to say that, spend more time outside of the cockpit than inside. But I always read with some problems with Chaseplane... If it's not this then it's that... Can anyone tell me what is so special about that program, that say https://flightsim.to/addon/112474/fsdirector this little fella can't provide ? I use it and it gives me just about everything I need to feel like in some beautiful fly movie and still have all the control I need
  15. Glad I could help 🙂 but in all seriousness, MED is a waste your full PC potential
  16. So you saying you didn't tried HIGH first ? You go straight from max to med ?
  17. So you saying they always occupy TWO places ?? Oddly enough, I have AddonsLinker. But guess I don't use it Or I don't use it properly 🤔 which is almost the same not there, trust me But never mind.... I'm deep into process of next harvest. My Community is already over 200G in size. With some still waiting to be installed 🙂
  18. Yes yes of course, sorry about the confusion It's just an MS Store version but the game actually starts with an Xbox App, hence the commotion 😁
  19. With all the occasional hiccups I can't think of any reason to stay with 2020 with 2024 being such improvement in every way technology behind those two is a decade apart, imho. I actually can't remember bigger step in all MSFS series although I'm getting a bit forgetful lately 🤔
  20. I did, not that one but this one Flightsim.toHide This Message - MSFS Add-on - Flightsim.to✓ For Microsoft Flight Simulator: Hide This Message is a custom module for Microsoft Flight Simulator 2024 that enables users to conceal specific notifications within the interface, enhancing the overand it's even better in my opinion, since you can hide many annoying FS messages and it's updated regularly 🙂
  21. It ain't right if you don't feel it under your fingertips 👍 Agree. I remember when we used to have an annual update. if we're lucky Good times So you don't have and problems with the fact that you have to manually update EVERYTHING you download ? 🤔
  22. I also was thinking downloading will make it faster but it just wasn't Also is it just me but when you download something then after that (say plane) was updated you have to MANUALLY update it !? you know... through My library, download then install. Every #$/"&& time 😐 After last disappointment (you can read more in my own topic but you can survive without it) I'll decide I'll just stream in future
  23. First of all - thank you guys for your replies 👍 It's not most interesting topic title (like 'look where have I landed last night!!!🙀') and it would be way too optimistic to expect that you got some actual solution here. but at least you read and give your condolences and advice 'well, next time...' in my defense - that was one GIGANTIC folder, not sure I had place to have them two "just in case" (it's SSD) Like I said - I always update, sometimes guess game update itself, sometimes I had to start an update, like this time (maybe that's a lesson - if it asks to manually update you first move your Community folder) then continue with update. Which gives me idea (for a next time lol) - I'll just MOVE that folder to other location (not copy it) and then space wouldn't be a problem. Btw, my Community folder is not in game folder itself. not that stupid. Here is my game folder - M:\XboxGames\Microsoft Flight Simulator 2024 and Community folder - M:\XboxGames\_MyName_Community But it didn't help anyway, cause, you know better than me, sim have a hundred cfg files in different locations, just to make it hard for us to track them all 🙄 That was case the with Community folder I guess also. it didn't stand a chance hey at least I can take this as A FRESH START !?! 🙂 😒
  24. hi all 🤗 I'm new, as you can see. I actually wasn't I was here like 20 or so years ago but you know... things happen. Things like in Man in black. You start to forget things eh If title wasn't clear enough here's my explanation - after latest update (I have Xbox version and I update it manually. always use latest betas) the Community folder has completely gone !?! OF course I google it, but seems that doesn't happen THAT often. Luck me huh. I just love FS2024, I have never ever complained about anything up to this point, I'm the guy who reads STEAM reviews and thumbdown most of the bad reviews (but not like random there's always a reason behind it) so you can imagine my surprise when last night THIS struck me. All my for almost two full years build handpicked addons, mostly community stuff some paid (but I believe I can retrieve all payware), just hundreds and hundreds of data Simply puff. gone I read (on Reddit I believe) that some guy complained about the same issue then (and they mark that as a "solution"!?) after about two days all stuff magically reappear back !??? offensive initials not allowed ?? How could hundreds of gigabytes just disappear and then reappear by itself, it's almost... you know... I'll believe it when I see it. So maybe tomorrow when I start my sim my folder magically came back 😍 Joking aside, has anyone have any idea ? Not optimistic tbh, how could it come back. It's not like it's somewhere else on my hard drive and I guess it's not in some ...cloud. pun intended 😔

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.