Sign in to follow this  

ASX Crashing on start up

ASX has been great but when I fired it up today it crashes everytime. Heres a pic: asxcrash.jpgSystem: E6600, 8800gts 640mb, 2gb ram, 320gb SATA HD, DVDR etc etc.

same thing happen here, at the same point: Populating weather stream with new data...Regards, Gerrit

Gerrit

Maybe its a problem with the data we're downloading

OK, add me to this list. To keep this all in one thread, this is the contents of the error header:EventType : clr20r3 P1 : xengine.exe P2 : 1.0.0.325 P3 : 465b5bd5P4 : mscorlib P5 : 2.0.0.0 P6 : 4333ab80 P7 : 15b P8 : 51 P9 : system.argumentoutofrangeany suggestions. I also have new installations of both ASX and XGraphics.

Cheers!

Larry (aka WH_Blaster)

Me too. Either the problem described above, or a hang up on program initialization. But the main one is as described here.

Retired

Hello,half an hour ago it got me to. The errormessage contains amoung other cryptic numbers "system.argumentoutofrange".I am glad that it not my system :-), I hope they'll fix it soon.regardsUlrich

regards

uli

Guest JimmyET

Yep I have exactly the same issue - is there a way of not enabling download of data when ASX starts - so to select a saved historical file to determine if its the download that is the problem (though it looks like this is the case)ThanksJames

Its definately gotta be a problem with the data we're getting

Guest tagus

me too, this happened after flying for almost 3 hours. Then whenever i tried to restart it locked on startup when displaying the following message in the log : "Populating weather stream with new data..."

>Hello>>Same here..deinstalled reinstalled still same error.>>Regards>>YvesI

Boeing777_Banner_Pilot.jpg

Guest zambo71

...same error ....... !