Sign in to follow this  
Johnny767

Pmdg Goes..... Airbus

I voted for the 777 in the other thread, but come to think of it, I have to agree with this. The FS skies are filled with a lot of good to very good Boeing and Airbus renditions, but there is ample room for a good:- CRJ- BAe146/RJ- E140/145- Dash8 (system-wise the Majestic is still very good, but the internal graphics and VC look like FS2000 era)
I think Digital Aviations next project is a CRJ. Their Piper PA-31 'Cheyenne' is great, so I expect PMDG level quality here.My favorite would be a Dash8 or BAe146. Dreamfleet has licensed stuff from other developers. Lets say that PMDG would develop a Dash 8. It would take ages, but if they licensed the systems from Majestic...

Guest RuiMBS

I voted for the T7.. It

There is already a quite good 190/195 from Wilco/FeelThere. It's a bit better than their 737PG, which most people find very good (although I tend to find the autopilot a bit quirky..).I voted for the 777 in the other thread, but come to think of it, I have to agree with this. The FS skies are filled with a lot of good to very good Boeing and Airbus renditions, but there is ample room for a good:- CRJ- BAe146/RJ- E140/145- Dash8 (system-wise the Majestic is still very good, but the internal graphics and VC look like FS2000 era)Regards,Frank
I think Digital Aviations next project is a CRJ. Their Piper PA-31 'Cheyenne' is great, so I expect PMDG level quality here.My favorite would be a Dash8 or BAe146. Dreamfleet has licensed stuff from other developers. Lets say that PMDG would develop a Dash 8. It would take ages, but if they licensed the systems from Majestic...
I'm holding off on buying anything "Heavy'. Flying short legs is the only thing practical for my personal schedule. I am inclined to buy the Majestic Dash 8 but hopefully not find too much disappointment with the interior graphics and VC. For me it is too bad to not have quality EMB-120 or SAAB 340 payware for FSX.

Keith Guillory

Alright people, I think the next product should be AIRBUS...And you know since the cockpits and functionality are all basically the same in the Airbus family, develop the big airbuses...don't bother with the small aircrafts-- develop the big ones....Yes....A-340-300, 500, 600Whoooo...That would be a beautiful sight....Don't know about Airsimmers.....We already know PMDG....So yes, go ahead guys..waste no time....I can assure you, it WILL BE YOUR BIGEST AND MOST SUCESSFUL PRODUCT.... Why? Well, becuase everybody develops Boeings...But no one has developed top quality AIRBUSES....It makes sense !!!Juan Gonzalez (John)

after we make the new NG. Amen!!!

MSFS2020

MICHAEL J     proud supporter

KJAX   FLORIDA

Guest joester

we need a great triple 7

Hi guys,I would like a 777, because it is one of my favorite airliners. And I would love to recreate the real 777 routes I have flown on.Regards,Awais M.

Guest Paul_D

I would love a good A320 but the fact of the matter is Airsimmer will have there supurb A320 on the market soon enough. I guess the 777 would be nicePaul ( Toronto Canada ).

I picked Airbus family because Im just dying to see what PMDG can do with it. We've seen them NAIL the boeing family, their newest release of the MD-11 was absolutely amazing - so I would like to see another different family of aircraft offered. The best part (to me) about PMDG aircraft is learning the systems from scratch. It was great to do this with the MD-11 and the Boeing, and for this reason - I'd like to see an airbus come out so I can learn those systems too!

I picked Airbus family because Im just dying to see what PMDG can do with it. We've seen them NAIL the boeing family, their newest release of the MD-11 was absolutely amazing - so I would like to see another different family of aircraft offered. The best part (to me) about PMDG aircraft is learning the systems from scratch. It was great to do this with the MD-11 and the Boeing, and for this reason - I'd like to see an airbus come out so I can learn those systems too!
I Agree :(

I kinda enjoy the prospect of PMDG being a one stop shop for Boeing aircraft.... along with LevelD. And Airsimmer being the one stop shop for Airbuses....