Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

AirbusA340300

I found betty

Help AVSIM continue to serve you!
Please donate today!

Yeah, real person. What did you expect? My understanding that there were several voice actors and this is one of them; however, I don't know if she is the same voice as PMDG recorded and used in the simulation. EDIT: Read the comments, she has done the MD10 for FEDEX but not the MD11.... still tho I think she is pretty nice.

so she is in fact a real person hahaadam
Interesting find. Seems like they'll save money with synthetic voices in the future.Being a voice model for warning callouts might take as much skill as being a hand model. Good work if you can get it though.

She's betty for the 717 as well. I confirmed this with a 717 first officer.Carlos

I just wonder why she feels compelled to start talking like a robot.Al

Must be strange in bed- "I'm coming, I'm coming". :( Joe Colao
VMS inhibit.

It's really nice to see the person who actually did the GPWS call-outsNaresh,

I'm pretty sure my boss used to work for Airbus; everytime I do something stupid he just looks at me and says 'Retard. Retard.'Cheers, Chris D

She's hot: I want her.
Imagine that, you go out on a date with her, you drive to a restaurant, and as you approach it she starts going '500, 100, 50...' :( Al

I encountered Aunty Betty in a full monty Boeing simulator and did 'firmly' tell her "Yes I know, shut up!" at which point my instructor said "don't worry, I've never met any pilot who is actually polite to the poor girl".

Must be strange in bed- "I'm coming, I'm coming". :( Joe Colao
:( I believe that would be "MINIMUMS"

I don't know why you guys don't embed the vids in your message and save us all a click or two:

Just click on the video "play" symbol at the message enter menu bar, and put your youtube or whatever link between the two video codes.

I don't know why you guys don't embed the vids in your message and save us all a click or two:
Just click on the video "play" symbol at the message enter menu bar, and put your youtube or whatever link between the two video codes.
Fails to play for me... Though both vids showed up in my post, strangeness....

I don't know why you guys don't embed the vids in your message and save us all a click or two:Just click on the video "play" symbol at the message enter menu bar, and put your youtube or whatever link between the two video codes.
I'm guessing there was supposed to be a video I could click on in your post. If so, it doesn't show up for me. Don't know if this is isolated or frequent, but could possibly explain why some insert links. Anyway, "saving a click or two" seems pretty minor, really.

This was in AirSimmer's forum two weeks ago or so