Sign in to follow this  
Tabs

More J41 screens and tidbits

Sir, would you mind a close up of that please? OO ya does the WX500 from RXP work with REX 2.0? ThanksJ T COLLINS
WX500 from RXP works with everything...

Best regards, Fritz ESSONO

:( :( B) Somebody please pinch me. This can not be true.Ryan, didn't your parents teach you that it isn't nice to teas people like this :( Screenshots like this make me (a hardcore FS9 user) an instant FSX-believer B) Regards,Frank

Regards,

Frank van der Werff

Banner_FS2Crew_Line_Pilot.jpg

Thanks Ryan for the quick explanation... I wasn't aware of that.Andrew

I know the guy sitting in the last seat !Is he from Team Fortress 2 ? :( (He is not supposed to be on board with his machine gun btw...)
If that's Heavy Weapons Guy in the last row, I think that JS41 is SERIOUSLY out of CG limits! :)(And if the flight doesn't serve food, was he allowed to bring The Samvich along?)These are absolutely amazing screenshots. I've never seen anything like this...almost enough to prompt me to get FSX soon. Almost. :)

Lewis.....If the J41 is not enough incentive for FSX...then what is? Peter Osborn

Peter Osborn

I didn't see any answer on the 2D popup question... I love VC and fly only in it, but I have a 12 inch tactile screen for the FMS... And it's just as real as it gets... Please answer ;)This is going to be a must buy ;) Screenshots are awesome !Thomas Eklund

Thomas,There is a 2D popup for the FMS. One of the other beta testers posted a screenshot with it fairly recently.

Best Regards,

Kurt "Yoda" Kalbfleisch

Pinner, Middx, UK

Beta tester for PMDG J41, NGX, and GFO, Flight1 Super King Air B200, Flight1 Cessna Citation Mustang, Flight1 Cessna 182, Flight1 Cessna 177B, Aeroworx B200

Ok, great, my credit card is ready :DCheers,Thomas Eklund

Hi,Not sure if it got lost as the last post on the first page.

Do the knobs integrate seemlessly with it (the WX500)?
Best regards,Robin.

Robin, unless there's a way to do that we don't know about, no. You have to use the 2D popup of the WX500 to control it.(edit from vscimone: the screen of the VC's wx radar is fully clickable, and all functions can be controlled without a 2D popup)

Ryan Maziarz
devteam.jpg

For fastest support, please submit a ticket at http://support.precisionmanuals.com

Guest realatp
Robin, unless there's a way to do that we don't know about, no. You have to use the 2D popup of the WX500 to control it.
that sucks, and why?J T COLLINS

Hi,AFAIK there is a way, but would involve you talking to Jean-Luc at RXP to get the behind-the-scenes technical details. I think if you're going to this much trouble, would be worth the effort (IMHO).Might just require you to code a small bridge between your variables for the VC knobs/switches in the sim and the WX500.Best regards,Robin.

that sucks, and why?J T COLLINS
For those who own it, it is controllable by clicking on the wx radar's screen.
PMDG this is truly a amazing plane.
I'm glad you think so by just looking at it. Can't wait for you to fly it. To be honest, for me, it's the most enjoyable plane in my hangar....

Vin Scimone

Precision Manuals Development Group

www.precisionmanuals.com

PMDG_NGX_Dev_Team_FB.jpg

I bet. Going to have to stash money away for the weather radar. I'd rather get the J41 first. It is great to hear it will be supported with the aircraft. The one screen I seen with it really put that finishing touch on the VC.