Sign in to follow this  
rsrandazzo

PMDG 737 NGX: The View Forward

Guest Cag40Navy
any recipe suggestions?
1 Pound of carrots1/2 pound of potatoes1 teaspoon of celery salt3 grinds of pepper2 cayenne peppers3 jalape

Now back to the 737NGX, I'm guessing that PMDG is about as far as Captain Sim is on the B-52 project in the VC. Just my opinion, but this is going to be far better.
We're further than that, we just haven't shown anything yet with the displays and FMC turned on. They do work, I've seen it ;)

Ryan Maziarz
devteam.jpg

For fastest support, please submit a ticket at http://support.precisionmanuals.com

Ryan, if there are no pictures(right now anyways) it never happened lol I think there should be at least one more screenshot before the forums go down temporary this friday

famous films been quoted and loled at so far in this thread1) airplane2) monty python and the holy grail.awesome stuff guys! :D

Alex Ridge

Join Fswakevortex here! YOUTUBE and FACEBOOK

We're further than that, we just haven't shown anything yet with the displays and FMC turned on. They do work, I've seen it ;)
Does this get a bunny reprieval?

Richard Spencer

Churchill

PVT SEL

GYSGT

USMC (ret)

Thanks for the quick update Ryan :(

Ryan, those few lines may have saved the lives of cut bunnies around the world.............. or spared them for a few days:(

Hey, a 747-200 can autoland, and I think Eastern retrofitted some of their 727s to do autolands. Been around for a while.
Been around longer than that. Developed here in the UK. Check this out and look at "Background":-http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/AutolandIain SmithRugby, UK

Wow guys, this is truly amazing, I can't wait, keep up the work. Anyone care to donate to the Get Ryan a Faster PC for the NGX fund :(

1 Pound of carrots1/2 pound of potatoes1 teaspoon of celery salt3 grinds of pepper2 cayenne peppers3 jalape

Can i suggest 3 cloves of garlic finely chopped - do you think this would spoil the recipe or compliment it . . . i think the latter. Yum
I think it would spoil it, we dont need to have 100 forum members with bad breath for a week do we? :(Ryan

Guest Cag40Navy

Garlic is optional. I like the garlic but some people don't.

too bad I can't try this recipee.we have carrots, potatoes salt... but no pounds. damn you metric system! :(

QUOTE (PGBosak @ Aug 5 2010, 01:00 AM) any recipe suggestions?1 Pound of carrots1/2 pound of potatoes1 teaspoon of celery salt3 grinds of pepper2 cayenne peppers3 jalape