Sign in to follow this  
rsrandazzo

PMDG 737 NGX: The View Forward

Ummmmm, I suppose so, why not.pinkduckedit1.jpg

i9 10920x @ 4.8 ~ MSI Creator x299 ~ 256 Gb 3600 G.Skill Trident Z Royal ~ EVGA RTX 3090ti ~ Sim drive = M.2  2-TB ~ OS drive = M.2 is 512-gb ~ 5 other Samsung Pro/Evo mix SSD's ~ EVGA 1600w ~ Win 10 Pro

Dan Prunier

Wow..... nice duck you got there! does it come with full function VC?

No, not this one anyway. It's merely an extension of the wooden pigeonEASYFOLDPIGEON_726F.jpgHowever the WP does have a pigeon poop look hole, complete with target reticle in the works!

i9 10920x @ 4.8 ~ MSI Creator x299 ~ 256 Gb 3600 G.Skill Trident Z Royal ~ EVGA RTX 3090ti ~ Sim drive = M.2  2-TB ~ OS drive = M.2 is 512-gb ~ 5 other Samsung Pro/Evo mix SSD's ~ EVGA 1600w ~ Win 10 Pro

Dan Prunier

Who's stopping them? I think it sure beats post after post of "Are we there yet, are we there yet".

Dan Prunier

Guest Cag40Navy

So, what will the armament be for the WP Dan?

So far all I got is Petrified Poop... butt I'm up for suggestions :)

Dan Prunier

So far all I got is Petrified Poop... butt I'm up for suggestions :)
Pun intended?You should totally include un-petrified poop as well. That's what you get out of most city pigeons, and they are some of the most prolific. Also, you better include the option to select weigh of projectile in lbs and KG!

Joe Sherrill

thats actually a really nice looking duck...no joke. I like the pink hahaha

FAA: ATP-ME

Matt kubanda

Here is a suggestion.PMDG won't release the NGX until people learn to respect the forum rules.Might as well wait forever...

Here is a suggestion.PMDG won't release the NGX until people learn to respect the forum rules.Might as well wait forever...
Why don't you relax a bit.. its all just good fun.

His post was referring to several posts above his that I deleted.

Ryan Maziarz
devteam.jpg

For fastest support, please submit a ticket at http://support.precisionmanuals.com

I am relaxed alright.Apologies if I came across too harsh.Its just a wee bit annoying when the forum gets cluttered by witty one-liners that contain a maximum of 10 characters.You know something is wrong when people start discussing the qualities of bird poop outside an ornithology forum :(