Sign in to follow this  
rsrandazzo

PMDG 737 NGX: The View Forward

PMDG means quality, not quantity. If they need another 6 months to finish the 737, so be it. Besides, we already have way too many toys to play with...
Actually I Have Not any other means,we have waiting for pmdg ngx many years…,Go PMDG,Go

So I'll ask it before anyone else does...Will the 737 be released for MS Flight!?:( :(

13900K | MSI RTX 4090 | 64 GB 3600 MHz | 4x SSD + 1x HDD | ASUS 42" 3840x2160 120Hz OLED
VirtualFly TQ6+ | Virpil WarBRD + Constellation Alpha | MFG Crosswind V2 | RealSimGear GNS530/430

spacer.png

Robert did say in another post that this is a week of annoucements! 'A big anouncement about a smaller plane' is coming! This was on the 747 LCF topic so most planes are smaller!!

Sorry if this has been asked before (reading through a 91 pages thread is just way to much :( ).When Lotus introduced their L-39 Albatros, they gave a complete new level of realism with it when it comes to the landinglights. In their preview forum, Aerosoft is showing of their new landinglights for their upcomming A320, which are similar or maybe even a bit better than the Albatros lights.These lights actually illuminate the ground and objects. It looks absolutely STUNNING! If there would be a single reason for me to buy the Aerosoft Airbus, this would be it.(there are multiple reasons, so I'll be among the first :( ).Now my question, since Vin already said PMDG is "pulling out all the stops" on the NGX, can we also expect this new generation of landing lights incorporated on the NGX? If not, PLEASE consider it. It adds so much to the realism of dusk/night flying.

Regards,

Frank van der Werff

Banner_FS2Crew_Line_Pilot.jpg

Now my question, since Vin already said PMDG is "pulling out all the stops" on the NGX, can we also expect this new generation of landing lights incorporated on the NGX? If not, PLEASE consider it. It adds so much to the realism of dusk/night flying.
just thinking about this :)

Alex Ridge

Join Fswakevortex here! YOUTUBE and FACEBOOK

For FS9 i buy the 737 NG from Ifly Flight1 and for the FSX i buy the PMDG 737 NGX! I would fly my FS9 with end 2012 its comming a loot of sceneries from Fly Tampa Fs Dreamteam , Sim Wings german Airports Team for FS9 next year! I think the FSX its better for VFR Approach MHTG , TNCM , LPMA ... and so on .Best regards

what i mentioned a few weeks earlier: "I'm so curious if we get the 500.000 (half a million!) views on this thread before PMDG releasing the NGX" we're close to the 500k and also close to some kind of "announcment" (whatever this will be)

I just asked Eren about the yoke today. Says it will be ready in November. There's a video out on another page http://www.737ng.co.uk/help.htm really cool with the stick shaker working. He's doing motorized and non-motorized yokes as well. Not sure if I will get the pedals as yet. I have some old PFC Airliner pedals that just need new pots so I was thinking of running them through a new input board.
Hey cool. I wonder what the motorizing is about. Is it like, force feedback? I think the most important part of a yoke of this size (=real size) and level is it's heavyness. It should really feel indestructible and rocking solid and it needs a lot of resistance, unlike most common desktop joysticks. Feel is of utmost importance. That'd be great lol. Well one day... hehe Big%20Grin.gif

Alright guys in the PMDG 747-400 LCF forum page, Robert S. Rozando said it's going to be announcement week, and there have not been any posts or pictures of the NGX from the developement team. After he said they were going to announce something big, which is the 747LFC. Note he said START with something big. My theory is that, since this is announcement week, the NGX will either finally be in beta, even though TABS (a.k.a Ryan) already showed us some fsx pictures of the pit . OR it may be released soon. I hope either one happens, but I'm not sure. Don't yell at me for being optomistic. So, Ryan, Robert, or anyone else from the PMDG Development team inform us if my speculations are correct, or if we must wait longer than expected. Batting%20Eyelashes.gif My guess on this being released was during FSWeekend, but I may be wrong. Thanks for showing us the pictures, and progress PMDG. I really love your products. We are all so axious to fly this bird.

Alright guys in the PMDG 747-400 LCF forum page, Robert S. Rozando said it's going to be announcement week,
could you show us the quote of reference to this?i sure hope its "announcment" week of some sort

Alex Ridge

Join Fswakevortex here! YOUTUBE and FACEBOOK

What good is it to have motorized thrust levers, If they move about wildly in the sim? That just drives me bonkers! I noticed on a VHHX home cockpit video, the guy disconnected them.I have to adjust my vc view to exclude the yoke and thrust levers. The most surreal thing I noticed ,riding in the jump seat of an MD-80, was the smooth movements and no engine sound.

Jim Driscoll, MSI Raider GE76 12UHS-607 17.3" Gaming Laptop Computer - Blue Intel Core i9 12th Gen 12900HK 1.8GHz Processor; NVIDIA GeForce RTX 3080 Ti 16GB GDDR6; 64GB DDR5-4800 RAM; Dual M2 2TB Solid State Drives.Driving a Sony KD-50X75, and KDL-48R470B @ 4k 3724x2094,MSFS 2020, 30 FPS on Ultra Settings.

Jorg/Asobo: “Weather is a core part of our simulator, and we will strive to make it as accurate as possible.”Also Jorg/Asobo: “We are going to limit the weather API to rain intensity only.”

What good is it to have motorized thrust levers, If they move about wildly in the sim? That just drives me bonkers! I noticed on a VHHX home cockpit video, the guy disconnected them.I have to adjust my vc view to exclude the yoke and thrust levers. The most surreal thing I noticed ,riding in the jump seat of an MD-80, was the smooth movements and no engine sound.
Well they don't move wildly on my TQ. The Trim will tend to move a bit during attitude adjustments though. Throttle movement is fairly smooth.

when next stripes???

Edoardo Paulicelli

fsxnz1yr0.jpg

My fsx runs on: CPU:Corei7950@4.1Ghz (196*21) Mobo:Asus P6tDeluxeV2 RAM:Corsair 12Gb Video:Nvidia 580 GTX HDD:2 WD 130Gb + 1 Seagate barracuda 500Gb