Sign in to follow this  
rsrandazzo

PMDG 737 NGX: The View Forward

I came off pretty irritated the last post I typed up due to some outside stressers. Sorry about it all. That being said, I understand the thought process of the whole " I don't care about wing flex." My point is that all I see at every forum for ages is that customers want as real as it gets, yet some say that wing flex ( just an example) shouldn't be modeled. It should if they want to produce a model that's true to life. Also, It sometimes makes me think if a developer can throw something like wing flex out the door what other small things would they pass up on? I think people can agree that If the 747 didn't have wing flex it would look pretty weird (just an example)...Personally IMO I want the best add-on with all the bells and whistles inside and out. Why? Because I want to know that while I am inside the plane, I am flying a plane.....not a poor excuse for one. It is what It is, to be honest I have found myself straying away from the outside views now since the VC's have become more life-like. MY whole opinion serves the mentality of give it your all or don't give it anything. It seems like sometimes developers will put the heart in the VC and systems and other tidbits and then do the exterior and have the mindset of "ehh Im too tired or dont care about this aspect so much." Granted these developers are very few and far btwn but thy are out there.

FAA: ATP-ME

Matt kubanda

I came off pretty irritated the last post I typed up due to some outside stressers. Sorry about it all. That being said, I understand the thought process of the whole " I don't care about wing flex." My point is that all I see at every forum for ages is that customers want as real as it gets, yet some say that wing flex ( just an example) shouldn't be modeled. It should if they want to produce a model that's true to life. Also, It sometimes makes me think if a developer can throw something like wing flex out the door what other small things would they pass up on? I think people can agree that If the 747 didn't have wing flex it would look pretty weird (just an example)...Personally IMO I want the best add-on with all the bells and whistles inside and out. Why? Because I want to know that while I am inside the plane, I am flying a plane.....not a poor excuse for one. It is what It is, to be honest I have found myself straying away from the outside views now since the VC's have become more life-like. MY whole opinion serves the mentality of give it your all or don't give it anything. It seems like sometimes developers will put the heart in the VC and systems and other tidbits and then do the exterior and have the mindset of "ehh Im too tired or dont care about this aspect so much." Granted these developers are very few and far btwn but thy are out there.
I guess we can all rest assured PMDG isn't like the 'few' and 'very far btwn' developers out there.Frank

I guess we can all rest assured PMDG isn't like the 'few' and 'very far btwn' developers out there.Frank
My point exactly so this wing-flex debate should of never even popped up. When it did It put me over the top so I wanted to give my opinion.

FAA: ATP-ME

Matt kubanda

sorry guys i still dont understand? the 737x developed ONLY for fsx wont have wing flex? are u serious? and what we do with EZCA Camera? when some of us enjoy seeing wing view? i think its will be implemented.

sorry guys i still dont understand? the 737x developed ONLY for fsx wont have wing flex? are u serious? and what we do with EZCA Camera? when some of us enjoy seeing wing view? i think its will be implemented.
I think they were referring about a non-pmdg product.

Moses Velasquez

Guest yankeesji
:(

!!!Spoiler Alert!!!Here's a screenshot. It shows the prop plane I believe is going to be released this week. It too has been long awaited, and loved by all (Background scenery is from the up and coming MD_Flight). This may just be rumor but it still makes me feel all warm and fuzzy inside.
No wing flex?

Guest CutiePie

maybe the damn NGX released so i can fly it..jesusRay Fajitas

Guest zahibbb

When will the 737NGX will be released?

maybe the damn NGX released so i can fly it..jesusRay Fajitas
Maybe it will be released, who knows? Surely not ******* because he's not the one developing it. Thinking.gif
When it's done.

Erik L.

Guest yankeesji
The project has been cancelled.

Ha csak azért nem veszed meg mert nincs wingflex, egy szánalmas hülye vagy. Pontosan leírták, hogy a valódinak sem hajlik a szárnya, ha ezt képtelen vagy felfogni, akkor tologass inkább csattogó szárnyú lepkét, annak hajlik a szárnya!
I could not say it any better!Martin