Sign in to follow this  
rsrandazzo

PMDG 737 NGX: The View Forward

Guest Caines737

People are very satisfied with the movie, and that makes me as producer very happy. Reason for why the film was made was that I really wished to share the fantastic enviroment and memories you will remain with after a jump seat tour with a company. I have in depth knowledge from the 737 NG and that makes the movie showing more about the special feature about the 737. It is made by an enthusiast for enthusiasts. Less nature shots and more technical and procedure focus than other cockpit films.Even people who where not aviation enthusiasts, did like this movie. Because it explains a normal day as a pilot, interviewing them at work in action.Agnor Bertheussen Producer, AB Produksjonwww.agnorbetheussen.com

Hello everybody, I just registered but have been tracking the ngx for a little while now any new word on shareable cockpit?

God help me!!! I thought this was NEW!! Haha!! I'm suffering from NGX PreRelease Stress!!!Big%20Grin.gif And there is only One cure I'm aware of!!! LOLBig%20Grin.gif

how did this guy manage to go through pages and pages of archive forum posts, and he couldnt even see the main stickied or the discussions on shared cockpits..wow, people do surprise you

Alex Ridge

Join Fswakevortex here! YOUTUBE and FACEBOOK

Guest wims
Hello everybody, I just registered but have been tracking the ngx for a little while now any new word on shareable cockpit?
EDIT:They are apparently trying to implement it, but they cannot guarantee anything. There are certain technical issues regarding the implementation, as the plane do not use much of the default FSX framework for building addons. Since it doesnt use the default framework PMDG would have to develop their own implementation of the shared cockpit functionality. My guess is that implementing this is not very highly prioritized, seeing that the plane has already been delayed so much

how did this guy manage to go through pages and pages of archive forum posts, and he couldnt even see the main stickied or the discussions on shared cockpits..wow, people do surprise you
He may have had this in his favorites and not known that there have been several other stickys on the NGX. Just a theory. OP, if this is the case then look at the avsim forums main page for the most viewed topics and see the other NGX related stickys.

And now for something completly different.Taxi ride in a special city, but it's no ordinary taxi! ;) Or ordinary city...Guess what city this is, and win my secret NGX BETA :|163778_496954672584_602097584_6107171_8357303_n.jpg

La Havana, definetly.
Congratulations! you win :D

aaaah damnit :D I got the country right, does that count? :)Lukas Mathijsen

I seen a post on this forum that it will be starting beta testing on the 8th of april.Is this dribble or fact?Also how will it be on performance...again i've read that it will be better than previose PMDG aircraft. (fps wise)I'd like to know, if someone even knows of course, as my current rig will more than likley go up in a puff of smoke if was just to insert the install disk.(AMD Athlon 5600 X2 duel core(2.9Ghz), 3 gig ram,9800GT)Ive just got to £1000 mark for a new rig,but i also need some new clothes, lol, so do you think ill need to buy a new rig?Thanks.