Sign in to follow this  
rsrandazzo

PMDG 737 NGX: The View Forward

I seen a post on this forum that it will be starting beta testing on the 8th of april.Is this dribble or fact?Also how will it be on performance...again i've read that it will be better than previose PMDG aircraft. (fps wise)I'd like to know, if someone even knows of course, as my current rig will more than likley go up in a puff of smoke if was just to insert the install disk.(AMD Athlon 5600 X2 duel core(2.9Ghz), 3 gig ram,9800GT)Ive just got to £1000 mark for a new rig,but i also need some new clothes, lol, so do you think ill need to buy a new rig?Thanks.
I can't remember who told me but it was probally ryan that it will not be the best frame rates out there probally because of the animations but, its worth the frames because this is history in flight sim.-Brandon Danyluk

No, at April 8th iFly 737 for FSX will be released.

Congratulations! you win :D
Yeah, I should have known this as Cuba used a lot of 1955 era chevrolets....Just%20Kidding.gif jen noulet

Guest wims
I seen a post on this forum that it will be starting beta testing on the 8th of april.Is this dribble or fact?Also how will it be on performance...again i've read that it will be better than previose PMDG aircraft. (fps wise)I'd like to know, if someone even knows of course, as my current rig will more than likley go up in a puff of smoke if was just to insert the install disk.(AMD Athlon 5600 X2 duel core(2.9Ghz), 3 gig ram,9800GT)Ive just got to £1000 mark for a new rig,but i also need some new clothes, lol, so do you think ill need to buy a new rig?Thanks.
You would almost certainly have to buy a new rig, or turn all the goodies down to very low settings. And it doesnt make any sense to set a date for when the beta starts. The beta will start when all the features have been implemented and they move into the bug squashing stage

You would almost certainly have to buy a new rig, or turn all the goodies down to very low settings. And it doesnt make any sense to set a date for when the beta starts. The beta will start when all the features have been implemented and they move into the bug squashing stage
oh dear, I just got better goodies. How much would have to go? Im quite worried of how capable my computer is with the goodies and this new product. Someone please tell me what should I have

I can't remember who told me but it was probally ryan that it will not be the best frame rates out there probally because of the animations but, its worth the frames because this is history in flight sim.-Brandon Danyluk
No, at April 8th iFly 737 for FSX will be released.
Ok thanks for the info guys...looks like i wont be doing alot the weekend..save, save, save! :(

awesome pics and there is no doubt if NGX gets released before FS11 it will be great, however i have given up holding my breath waiting for ngx as blue is not my best colour. for me it is not a case of when, but if, it will ever be released .what will come first NGX or the non ngx compatible fs11 (flight)
Let us not start, it's quite obvious, that it will be released.

Regards,
Jamaljé Bassue

I really wish PMDG would post more topics like this about the 777, wow, times have changed.

So I'm not the only one that reads old NGX previews ha. I wasn't here during that time, so it's interesting to know how it was somewhat different to the 777's development.

Captains-I mentioned late last week that had some features coming with the PMDG 737NGX that would be sure to please the gadget freaks in our midst...We thought you might enjoy these preview images... They largely speak for themselves, but let me point out a few things, in case they aren't obvious to you at first glance:1) These are Alpha images- so don't panic if you see something that isn't spec yet. 2) These are free floating images to refine the technology. In a bit we will be able to show you what this will look like in the 3D environment of the VC, and in a 2D popup view...3) Yes, that is a runway outline you see there...4) Yes, fully collimated, etc etc etc...This is just one of a few new gadgets we are adding to the airplane to expand the simulation experience. Nothing like a little innovation to keep things exciting, eh?NGX_HUD_1.jpgNGX_HUD_2.jpgNGX_HUD_3.jpg

I can't figure it out. When I click the image to view it just sits there like it is downloading but never does. This is the second time this has happened from PMDG. Is there a program I need? I have never had a problem before with my antivirus and I turned off my firewall and tried to reload the pictures.

Thanks,

Ron

I can't figure it out. When I click the image to view it just sits there like it is downloading but never does. This is the second time this has happened from PMDG. Is there a program I need? I have never had a problem before with my antivirus and I turned off my firewall and tried to reload the pictures.

Thanks,

Ron

The pictures hosted directly in AVSim's servers are kept for a finite amount of time. After that period (which I believe is 180 days or so), they are deleted to save space, I suppose. Those pictures were posted more than three years ago, so they've been deleted already.

Matheus Mafra

So I'm not the only one that reads old NGX previews ha. I wasn't here during that time, so it's interesting to know how it was somewhat different to the 777's development.

You read all 2397 replies ?

You read all 2397 replies ?

No - just the topic post by Rob & the photos.