Sign in to follow this  
rsrandazzo

PMDG 737 NGX: The View Forward

Guest CutiePie
The project has been cancelled.
Typical Alaskan Palin hillbilly supporter reply

that was uncalled for,,racism that was unprovoked?

Alex Ridge

Join Fswakevortex here! YOUTUBE and FACEBOOK

It is amazing how a bit of software can create so much tension.The 737NGX is just another airplane. It will not be much different from the 737 we already have. It is the same aircraft after all. Humans are so silly sometimes... :(

Guest yankeesji
:( If we're getting personal, oh nevermind. It was just a stupid answer for a stupid question. Hugs and kisses "CutiePie" :(

It might just be plane to you, but to me and half these other people its our entire life, and we anticipate its release with bated breath just so we can exhale and get on with having no life :(

Eric Vander

Pilot and Controller Boston Virtual ATC

KATL - The plural form of cow.

KORD - Something you put in a power socket.

UNIT - Something of measure

My 747 Fuel Calculator

When will the 737NGX will be released?
they're figuring out the wing-flex.J.Esajas

that was uncalled for,,racism that was unprovoked?
This moron is out now.
I saw your comments on Aerosoft's forum... you're LOL!!!!!! Outsider...Ha csak azért nem veszed meg mert nincs wingflex, egy szánalmas hülye vagy. Pontosan leírták, hogy a valódinak sem hajlik a szárnya, ha ezt képtelen vagy felfogni, akkor tologass inkább csattogó szárnyú lepkét, annak hajlik a szárnya!
This one too.

Best regards,
David Roch

AMD Ryzen 5950X //  Asus ROG CROSSHAIR VIII EXTREME //  32Gb Corsair Vengeance DDR4 4000 MHz CL17 //  ASUS ROG Strix GeForce RTX 4090 24GB OC Edition //  2x SSD 1Tb Corsair MP600 PCI-E4 NVM //  Corsair 1600W PSU & Samsung Odyssey Arc 55" curved monitor
Thrustmaster Controllers: TCA Yoke Pack Boeing Edition + TCA Captain Pack Airbus Edition + Pendular Rudder.

This moron is out now.This one too.
Nice bug. I couldn't help but to try to wipe it off my screen. :(

Nice bug. I couldn't help but to try to wipe it off my screen. :(
Haha, same here first time I saw it :(

i9 10920x @ 4.8 ~ MSI Creator x299 ~ 256 Gb 3600 G.Skill Trident Z Royal ~ EVGA RTX 3090ti ~ Sim drive = M.2  2-TB ~ OS drive = M.2 is 512-gb ~ 5 other Samsung Pro/Evo mix SSD's ~ EVGA 1600w ~ Win 10 Pro

Dan Prunier

i was just a little shocked, that a light hearted forum discussion, which includes a certain 737, a rabbit [questionably edible] monty python, airplane, a rubber duck.can turn into,, ahh your location says alaska you must be something to do with guns or something /redneck.. i cant even remember what he said..ahh welll.

Alex Ridge

Join Fswakevortex here! YOUTUBE and FACEBOOK

!!!Spoiler Alert!!!Here's a screenshot. It shows the prop plane I believe is going to be released this week. It too has been long awaited, and loved by all (Background scenery is from the up and coming MD_Flight). This may just be rumor but it still makes me feel all warm and fuzzy inside.
What is this "MD_flight" you speak of??? Any searching turns me to the MD-11 or some other MD bird.... :(

<--------------->
Mike Murawski

Guest yankeesji
What is this "MD_flight" you speak of??? Any searching turns me to the MD-11 or some other MD bird.... :(
I believe it was a joke.

LOL your not even from the U.S.So shut up and learn your place before you speak.