Sign in to follow this  
yankeegolf3

what is your favourite aircraft for sightseeing?

So, everyone is recommending the Bay Tower that isn't even officially finished? Still in beta right? You have to join their forums to even get it? Not sure I'd feel comfortable paying $39 for a plane that doesn't even have a real product page.
It comes with the f1 wrapper. You can return it within 30 days I think.I bet you won't tho.

The RV7 is a delightful and very capable (fast) VFR plane.With the RXP GNS530, it becomes a great IFR plane as well,day and night..Really amazing effort!And, if you do not like the beta status, wait a month or soand buy it when it is officially released!

Bert

With the RXP GNS530, it becomes a great IFR plane as well,day and night..
The GPS that comes with it (some sort of edit of the default FSX GPS) is also good enough, though. So don't let not having the RXP version stop anyone. :( And indeed, the download is a regular Flight1 warpper. O, almost forgot: the sounds...! They are awesome too! Edited by J van E

Yep, think I'll wait until its finished.

- Aaron

The Baytower RV7 has been my GA mount for many months. There are some fantastic repaints available as well (Great ones from Ron Attwood, too!) I also enjoy the Aerosoft Katana 4X, the default 172 (updated with RealAir's files and a new sound package), and the Carenado Skymaster, 182 Tundra and V-tailed Bonanza. The default Maule is always a go-to plane as well. (I'm sure I'm forgetting others... ;)For checking out newly installed airports, it's the default helicopters and their ability to hover and fly extra slow over the new scenery.

Alexander Alonso

The plane Jose posted above looks great. Is it a tecnam and where did you get it. I've found several Tecnams, but none of them looks as good as this. I particularly like the RXP integration.Any help would be appreciated.ThanksBob F

+1 on Ant's Tecnam. I love the unobstructed views and the 110k cruise speed. It does get blown about in the wind though. Cirrus SR22 isn't bad for little more speed.

If you like the Tecnam, you will really like the RV7... it costs more,but the quality is there. (including the RXP integration)

Bert

I downloaded the Icon A5 ultra-lite for a laugh, but to be honest, it's rather good! Great sight-seeing with the canopy, and it has great climb, and low approach speed. Actually, this is one for a download and to keep in your hangar!It's freeware for FSX

Right now I'm enjoying this one:9703.jpg9154.jpg9455.jpgI LOVE the VC effects:5501.jpg
That's weird. The last picure has been changed. It must be something that happens with OZx Imaging Hosting.
The plane Jose posted above looks great. Is it a tecnam and where did you get it. I've found several Tecnams, but none of them looks as good as this. I particularly like the RXP integration.Any help would be appreciated.ThanksBob F
Bob, that's the Ant's Sierra. It a nice airplane indeed.

A pilot is always learning and I LOVE to learn.

this get released tomorrow Sat. Jan 7...

Ryzen5 5800X3D, RTX4070, 600 Watt, TWO Dell S3222DGM 32" screens spanned with Nvidia surround 5185 x 1440p, 32 GB RAM, 4 TB  PCle 3 NVMe, Warthog throttle, CH Flightstick, Honeycomb Alpha yoke, CH quad, 3 Logitech panels, 2 StreamDecks, Desktop Aviator Trim Panel.