Sign in to follow this  
rsrandazzo

A little Heads-Up on the NGX...

Guest dlrk

Dude relax. Music is GOOD and not nonsense. As someone who enjoys music, I find that offensive.

Yeah we hear you but there's a place for music talk, I thought this was a ngx thread? Don't take offence mate, it's not personal, lol

This is just cruelty PMDG. Come on! Give us what we crave! Batting%20Eyelashes.gif

Stop talking about music jees, create a new topic for it or something. It's very annoying to check this forums in hope to get new info weil you only read stupid nonsense talks about guitars, trompets, drums e.g.I want to have info about FSX or PMDG and NOT ABOUT MUSIC. Let this be clear! - You guys are going too off-topic now.
Relax man... considering I'm one of those people that was involved in the music discussion, I'm gonna go ahead and say it's ok... rolleyes.gif

Ryan Maziarz
devteam.jpg

For fastest support, please submit a ticket at http://support.precisionmanuals.com

While waiting for some news, why wouldn't we talk about music ? It's the most international language on earth, even for realworld pilots as for non-pilots and for fs'ers as for non-fs'ers, :(. I've never met someone who doesn't like music. BTW, you can't hurry up PMDG. Only Robert, Ryan, Vin or someone else of the team deside when and/or what they want to show us, :(.

I have a tiny harmonica which I can't play. JeffG

Jeffrey Gerbert

I guess PMDG cheated their way into an external screenshot. :( Technically we got what we wanted.

Eric Vander

Pilot and Controller Boston Virtual ATC

KATL - The plural form of cow.

KORD - Something you put in a power socket.

UNIT - Something of measure

My 747 Fuel Calculator

OOOOOF! The teasing!!! 163057_171178856255240_165758250130634_357877_5645197_n.jpg
ahahahahah seriously laughed my &@($* off when I saw this.Ron Hamilton

Ron Hamilton

"95% is half the truth, but most of it is lies, but if you read half of what is written, you'll be okay." __ Honey Boo Boo's Mom

ahahahahah seriously laughed my &@($* off when I saw this.Ron Hamilton
+1 :-)

Oh well, it could be worse...at least its not a night or IMC shot...that nose and tail look pretty good against the clear blue sky!:( v/rZach Heinrich

Guest C4N

The only question i have is that will all the NG variants be modelled? (ie -600,-700,-800-900)Otherwise, everyone seems to have some nice music collections.

The only question i have is that will all the NG variants be modelled? (ie -600,-700,-800-900)
Yes.