Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

HUSSAR

Professional Flight Planner X

Help AVSIM continue to serve you!
Please donate today!

I agree. I can't wait for this to come out. Really help stream line the whole pre-flight phase.

Hi Andre,I am an avid online flyer and sent an email to Christian asking if it would be possible to incorporate the VATSIM flightplan that has to be filed into the new program as all of the relevant info can be complied and ready to upload from the PFPX FP page. I also posted in the VATSIM forum where I would like to establish a consensus among the users of VATSIM and let the board decide if they would like to go ahead and work with the developers of PFPX to make the VATSIM FP available to them as the program is still in development.

Looks amazing.Any TOPCAT user knows it's an absolute essential if you're really trying to get accurate load and performance information for complex and heavy paywares.Having a flight planner from the same guys...can't wait.

Really what I've been looking for. How realistic will the auto routes be? And can you easily add pacots and nat tracks?

Really what I've been looking for. How realistic will the auto routes be? And can you easily add pacots and nat tracks?
We'll have to wait and see at the moment.

Great news, I received an email response from Christian today, very exciting development I must say.

Dear Mr. Halmich,We are indeed planning an interface to file IVAO/VATSIM plans directly from within PFPX.For the navdata updates: We have a converter to convert standard ARINC-424 files into PFPX format.We are not yet in contact with Navigraph, but as soon as the final database specifications are completed, we will do so.P.S.: We recently updated our homepage with some new screenshots. Take a look at http://www.pfpx.comBest regards,Christian Grillsupport@topcatsim.com

Looks sensational! Look forward to purchasing your product... it will couple nicely with the soon to be released PMDG 737NGX.

First half will soon be a second half. :Whistle:From screenshots it looks this is going to be the best flight planner ever!

Looks interesting, and if the quality of Topcat is anything to go by, it should be worth having. (Al's wallet runs away and hides after its recent hammering on FS stuff)Al

Great (rolls eyes), and I just recently got FSBuild. Looks fantastic, I really like the visual elements.

Looks interesting, and if the quality of Topcat is anything to go by, it should be worth having. (Al's wallet runs away and hides after its recent hammering on FS stuff)Al
Al did you partake in the recent Orbx May sales event? I bought YMML v2, have yet to install it but it looks nice, just as all their product does.
Great (rolls eyes), and I just recently got FSBuild. Looks fantastic, I really like the visual elements.
Have been an avid user of FSBuild and have recommended it several times, unfortunately it hasn't got the eye candy or flexability that PFPX promises to have I'm afraid. I would like to continue to support Ernie Alston but it seems that his focus has been on other payware products and FSBuild has just never matured enough for me to continue to support it.