Sign in to follow this  
rsrandazzo

Externalities and the NGX

Hiwill pmdg be doing the -600 and -700 because i have not seen any photos of these.also if their is going to be a -600 and -700 will they be sold separately of the -800 and -900.And will their be a option in the FMC to make the plane look clean or dirty.
As I said days ago,
There is no annoucement from PMDG confirming any of the variants. I'm 99.999(...)% sure that the -600, -700, -800, -900 variants will be included. The only doubts that we have here are regarding the -700ER, -700C and -900ER. [...]PMDG already confirmed that military variants will not be included. We don't know if PMDG will release the -600 and -700 first and then the -800 and -900, like they did with the 737NG for FS9, which variants will be included and how much will it cost. PMDG is internally discussing this and others commercial issues.
We can only presume that the -800 and -900 variants are in the package because we have pictures of them in the sim.

Matheus Mafra

As I said days ago (on my birthday!), We can only presume that the -800 and -900 variants are in the package because we have pictures of them in the sim.
thanks

We can only presume that the -800 and -900 variants are in the package because we have pictures of them in the sim.
Don't presume anything that we haven't actually said please...

Ryan Maziarz
devteam.jpg

For fastest support, please submit a ticket at http://support.precisionmanuals.com

I use the Avilasoft EFB on a laptop. I have it connected to the FSX machine through my router. The EFB has its own way of connecting itself to the FSX machine and does so very well. It is a very good program and especially so if you fly into those airports where the charts are not so readily available. I most certainly recommend it.
I second this, I have had my EFB from Aivlasoft for about two months now and it is just fantastic. I also have mine networked through a router between my laptop and FSX computer. Setting up the initial network connections can be tricky, but once done, everything is automatic. Definitely worth the cost if you are all about situational awareness, flight planning, and flight tracking.

Nick Preston

After looking at older posts, I'm wondering, are you guys still going to do shared cockpit?
We don't really know because nothing has been said, to my knowledge on the NGX. I recall that the tech was flirted with. I highly doubt because other developers have given up on it. I think there is no real documentation, it's not fully completed, or something about it that makes it not feasible. Which is a real shame. The potential of the shared cockpit is GREAT!But then again we are continually surprised at how much PMDG has accomplished :(

I second this, I have had my EFB from Aivlasoft for about two months now and it is just fantastic. I also have mine networked through a router between my laptop and FSX computer. Setting up the initial network connections can be tricky, but once done, everything is automatic. Definitely worth the cost if you are all about situational awareness, flight planning, and flight tracking.
Sounds really good guys!As of now, I run ASE, IVAP, FSInn, TOPCAT & TRACK IR along side FSX or FS9 on one computer. On my laptop I have all charts running in 500 different Adobe windows... - not ideal. Both in terms of FS performance, but also in terms of the confusement it is to have different charts open in a non-orderly fashion.My plan was to have all other programs beside FSX and FS to run on one computer, and everything else on the laptop. Aa far as I know, both ASE, IVAP/FSinn and TOPCAT are able run on a secondary machine - but I wonder how to connect my alptop with my FS computer - simply via USB? My laptop is running Vista 32Bit while my FS computer is running Win7 64 bit...? Any guidance is much apprieciated, while we await the bird.Please let me know right this instant, if anyone feels this is not right place or time for the above ;) - I wont take it personally, I and I won't holdit against you!Mas

so Guys from PMDG, I think its Time......Time for Release, or ?! :(
First comes the Beta announcment,, try not to get your hopes up :([this is my 748 post,, relivant too this weeks events no?? ] ;)

Alex Ridge

Join Fswakevortex here! YOUTUBE and FACEBOOK

so Guys from PMDG, I think its Time......Time for Release, or ?! :(
+1I check the post everyday [hour/minute/second]* hoping to see something in regard to the release. . . .(or even a update) of the 737 NGX!

I had a nightmare last week. I dreamed that Ryan made an announcment about the NGX going into Beta. And as that topic was online for a few days, the view counter was still on zero and there were no responses at all! While other topics (even the 'update topic') were still alive! And a few hours later Ryan would make a post blowing of the whole NGX project and shutting down PMDG, with RSR's permission. Weird isn't it?Do you guys have nightmares like that? Or is is just me being weird....XD

Henk de Vries

Would it be possible to see more detail of the wing while in flight?Thank you, :Batting Eyelashes:Tinosky~

Sante Sottile

+1I check the post everyday [hour/minute/second]* hoping to see something in regard to the release. . . .(or even a update) of the 737 NGX!
Me to.

Would it be possible to see more detail of the wing while in flight?Thank you, :Batting Eyelashes:Tinosky~
What do you want to see that wasn't in the shots we showed? That was pretty much everything.

Ryan Maziarz
devteam.jpg

For fastest support, please submit a ticket at http://support.precisionmanuals.com