Sign in to follow this  
Dougal

To Realair Simulations

yup, texture files used in the ac. i'll see if I can upload them.

That would be really kind. Thank you for sharing your work.

JON

Great minds think alike...! I experimented with putting screw heads on the white panel to go with the recently released N537MG repaint, but decided 'it didn't look quite right'. Can't really put a finger on 'why' though.  Yours looks great however!

Great minds think alike...! I experimented with putting screw heads on the white panel to go with the recently released N537MG repaint, but decided 'it didn't look quite right'. Can't really put a finger on 'why' though.  Yours looks great however!

ah, good thinking. 

looks quite similar though.  the same screw heads have to be added to the light map to show up at night. 

anyway, I uploaded all 4 vc color options to avsim just now.

i9-10900k @ 5.1GHz 32G XMP-3200 | RTX3090 | 3T m.2 | Win11 | vkb-gf ultimate & pedals | virpil cm3 throttle | 55" 4k UHDTV | HP R-G2 VR | DCS

the vc mod is now available in the avsim lib.

Beechcraft B60 Turbine Duke - VC texture update

http://library.avsim.net/esearch.php?CatID=fsxacrp&DLID=178433

I only have the tduke so can't do the texture for the piston b60. 

i9-10900k @ 5.1GHz 32G XMP-3200 | RTX3090 | 3T m.2 | Win11 | vkb-gf ultimate & pedals | virpil cm3 throttle | 55" 4k UHDTV | HP R-G2 VR | DCS

This is awesome but I personally fly the pison B60 a lot more than the turbine, so I really hope someone can make a similar mod for the piston B60!  :smile:

I wonder if a few smudges might be a further improvement. I always thought that the panel looked "too perfect". Ain't never seen one, so it is just an impression. Regardless, the screws are a nice step forward. Now where is that new Cessna 172?

regards,

Dick near Pittsburgh, USA

I wonder if a few smudges might be a further improvement. I always thought that the panel looked "too perfect". Ain't never seen one, so it is just an impression. Regardless, the screws are a nice step forward.

+1

Dirk.

PS: and honestly, I don't like the proportions of the VC, even if they are true to mm, they don't look and feel right when compared to the photos and videos. I can say the same about PMDG737NGX, (those huge glass windows (windshield) look out of proportion, see yourself in youtube videos). In my opinion, gfx art can deliver much better than a technical drawing in respect to FSX VCs.

Do any of you know where is possible to get peformance tables for this a/c?

Thnak you

Regards,

Pelayo LEMD

Do any of you know where is possible to get peformance tables for this a/c?

Thnak you

Regards,

Pelayo LEMD

In one of the manuals you'll find the full performance tables.

the VC graphics are a little too "clean and perfect" for my liking. Would love some immersive "wear and tear" on future aircraft.

Yeah, with you there - would love to see a more worn cockpit  - however, I just absolutely love the cllunk and shudder as the wheels come up. Congrats to Rob and Sean for a very immersive Lancair and Duke v2