Sign in to follow this  
eurowing

wilco Airbus Evolution released!

Guest markhotson

Generally I am happy to have the Airbus family back as an option. I have missed the fleet since PSS and FS9.I have had the following problem. The modifications the Wilco software makes to my DLL.XML file means that PMDG's and Level D's DLLs won't load. If I correct the problem with the DLL.XML file then all aircraft load but, the Wilco airbus auto-throttle doesn't work and an over speed happens, as in the attached picture. All ideas welcome.On another note, you may have noticed less rapid development for FSX compared with FS9. There is a lack of quality payware. Thank the thieves and software pirates for that one, these days developers rely on a small marketplace of honest simmers :(

Generally I am happy to have the Airbus family back as an option. I have missed the fleet since PSS and FS9.I have had the following problem. The modifications the Wilco software makes to my DLL.XML file means that PMDG's and Level D's DLLs won't load. If I correct the problem with the DLL.XML file then all aircraft load but, the Wilco airbus auto-throttle doesn't work and an over speed happens, as in the attached picture. All ideas welcome.On another note, you may have noticed less rapid development for FSX compared with FS9. There is a lack of quality payware. Thank the thieves and software pirates for that one, these days developers rely on a small marketplace of honest simmers :(
Well, until a fix for the DLL comes along, you could have two (custom) DLLs and copy the correct one for today's flight.

Best Regards,

Vaughan Martell - PP-ASEL KDTW

Guest Hotel Mode
Well, until a fix for the DLL comes along, you could have two (custom) DLLs and copy the correct one for today's flight.
Thanks vonmar, that is pretty much what I am doing and for now that's fine. I actually have two folders now in my C:/users/user name/app data/roaming/Microsoft/FSX folder each with a copy of the relevant file inside.I mostly posted in case someone has a fix and also in case someone else has the same problem can at least identify the cause and have a remedy. All that said, I am enjoying flying them and it is a very complete set of modern airbuses.

When I installed Evolution, it ruined my ILS landings. I was fully established on RIGHT runway but i landed on the LEFT runway.Sent email to them months ago and til now, no reply. Not recommended at this time.

That sounds like bad navdata... not really an issue with the plane.Not really bad, just out of date. Or different than the one you were using before the update.Airports DO change runway designations and ils frquencies over time. The updated navdata obviously updated an old ils frequency.In any case, I'm using the evolution with the most recent airac update (1105) from navigraph and don't have the same issue.

Howard H.

"You must be the change you wish to see in the world"

-Mahatma Gandhi

HiI maybe like to buy the Wilco Airbus Evolution Series V2 and I am wondering if the aircraft is a good one or not?I have read about the aircraft Airbus X but the Wilcos´s one maybe is a aircraft?Best Fredrik

Computer: Windows 10, 64-bit, Intel i9 - 10850K, Asus Rog MAXIMUS XII HERO (WI-FI), 32GB RAM, Asus RTX3070

Game control: Home Cockpit, Keyboard, Saitek Pro Flight X56 Rhino H.O.T.A.S. 

<br />Now that vasFMC has been released.....No one else needs to make the mistake of buying the Wilco Airbus.....<br /><br /><a href='http://vas-project.org/' class='bbc_url' title='External link' rel='nofollow external'>http://vas-project.org/</a><br /><br /><a href='http://forum.vas-project.org/viewtopic.php?id=1178' class='bbc_url' title='External link' rel='nofollow external'>http://forum.vas-pro...pic.php?id=1178</a><br /><br /><a href='http://vas-project.org/docu21/index.htm' class='bbc_url' title='External link' rel='nofollow external'>http://vas-project.o...ocu21/index.htm</a><br /><br />M.<br /><br /><br /><br /><br />
Unfortunately the VASFmc covers only the MCDU, what about other systems? So, my question is: is it possible to merge the VASFmc and the Wilco panel?And another question is: is the VASFmc better than the MCDU given by Wilco? Otherwise it would be unuseful to make this merge.Did anyone try this kin of merge?Thanks, bye.RR

Hi guy, might me late complaining, but is there anywhere or anyone that answers with the small problems... dark spot on the VC flight deck, +/- on some knobs dont work. And the amount of money i paid for the bundle pack of Vol 1 and 2 of wilco airbus evo, i am disgusted by the lack of liveries avaliable that comes with it. I have no clue on making liveries and not buying £200 photo shop to try either.anyone have an idea where i can get extra liveries. Wilco website state the Mcphats do extra but they dont do anything for airbus....

Hi guy, might me late complaining, but is there anywhere or anyone that answers with the small problems... dark spot on the VC flight deck, +/- on some knobs dont work. And the amount of money i paid for the bundle pack of Vol 1 and 2 of wilco airbus evo, i am disgusted by the lack of liveries avaliable that comes with it. I have no clue on making liveries and not buying £200 photo shop to try either.anyone have an idea where i can get extra liveries. Wilco website state the Mcphats do extra but they dont do anything for airbus....
Well, Avsim has a truly huge library filled to the top with Wilco liveries, and then there's also the flightsim.com website. For clarity, the visual models were not changed in the evo upgrade, so older-than-evo repaints will work fine with the evo planes.

Benjamin van Soldt

Windows 10 64bit - i5-8600k @ 4.7GHz - ASRock Fatality K6 Z370 - EVGA GTX1070 SC 8GB VRAM - 16GB Corsair Vengeance LPX @ 3200MHz - Samsung 960 Evo SSD M.2 NVMe 500GB - 2x Samsung 860 Evo SSD 1TB (P3Dv4/5 drive) - Seagate Barracuda 2TB 7200RPM - Seasonic FocusPlus Gold 750W - Noctua DH-15S - Fractal Design Focus G (White) Case

Anyone blathering on about their great up and coming airbus, makes me think of this,http://www.airlinerxp.com/Show me,don't tell me.

Jim Driscoll, MSI Raider GE76 12UHS-607 17.3" Gaming Laptop Computer - Blue Intel Core i9 12th Gen 12900HK 1.8GHz Processor; NVIDIA GeForce RTX 3080 Ti 16GB GDDR6; 64GB DDR5-4800 RAM; Dual M2 2TB Solid State Drives.Driving a Sony KD-50X75, and KDL-48R470B @ 4k 3724x2094,MSFS 2020, 30 FPS on Ultra Settings.

Jorg/Asobo: “Weather is a core part of our simulator, and we will strive to make it as accurate as possible.”Also Jorg/Asobo: “We are going to limit the weather API to rain intensity only.”