Sign in to follow this  
rsrandazzo

Yes: It was an April Fools gag!

Hi Guys,Don't normally reply to posts but couldn't pass this one up. I've seen some good jokes today, everything from the Loch Ness Monster being seen in Sydny Harbour, to politicians promising to lower taxes (saw through that one immediately!) What's the bet we get a "We are in Beta" message tomorrow. Looking forward to getting my hands on this one, the hangar has been very incomplete since I upgraded to FSX.Cheers, GregP.S. Any though been given to an Orbx style pre purchase option? I've used this a few times and like how I can come home to a nice email that says your purchase is ready for downloading. I believe they offer this about six weeks before they release (no guarantees however) and then you get 24 hours or so to download before it goes on general sale. Just a thought for what it's worth

HAHAHHA Thanks PMDG, i was i little scared at first.... This is a good one.Camon people improve that sense of humor.

Why do people get so upset at a joke these days? :(

It's not a good April Fools joke if people don't get: A) Upset or B ) Laugh.You gave me part B ) and it looks like there will be plenty of A) on this board as well, so well done!

Never in a million years did I think I'd be a Boeing employee, but here we are folks... this is going to be an adventure to say the least! I want a 787 ride!
Bahhh, been there done that for 15 years......Not that impressive. Enjoy your new BEMS ID

From the PMDG web site...Sorry PMDG, but I didn't really find it funny.I'm not one of those individuals that takes this stuff very seriously, but some are and would have been very disappointed to hear of the fictitious delay.Martin Wilby
So are you saying that these people would be more happy if it was a real delay?...i cant see it myself I was releved it was fictitious.

You're funny Randazzo. I think that the airplane will be released tonight as they're telling us to wait up to 3 months at the latest. I think they're just trying to put us off and then BAM, NGX is ours by midnight, which is good, cause its the weekend and I have lots of free time.

From the PMDG web site...Sorry PMDG, but I didn't really find it funny.I'm not one of those individuals that takes this stuff very seriously, but some are and would have been very disappointed to hear of the fictitious delay.Martin Wilby
Dude, you spoiled the fun? What's wrong with you, you could have at least kept it to yourself. Shame%20On%20You.gif

Got me! NIce joke! I was scared to death by the delay! Hope that's part of the joke too.Won't fall for it next year!-Sam CordellBlack%20Eye.gif (Got ME!)

I think that the NGX will be released tonight. I didn't think it was going to be this soon but all the horse play and Mr.RSR last post before he started this thread is really making me think that they are just having some good laughs now that this plane is done. I also think this plane is going to have some kind of game play feature to it like the LCF had.All the BestWilliam Coade

I'm sure if they released the plane tonight, there would still be a flood of whiners complaining because PMDG didn't announce BETA :(

Hi all, This is the greatest April Fools Day howler ever. All PMDG have done is use this day as a release valve for all us simmers due to the time we have spent waiting and waiting. Even Michael J Swannick has jumped in with his Boeing pricing of PMDG as £737,000. Note the 737. I will be glad when today is over. richard welsh.

I'm sure if they released the plane tonight, there would still be a flood of whiners complaining because PMDG didn't announce BETA :(
Well, in his last topic, he kinda did. It was saying that beta was soon, and that it would be short. Bet it'll be released tonight!