Sign in to follow this  
regamuffin

Delivery flight destinations

How much fuel wil the ng burn on route kbfi-eham?5000nm fuel planner says 30000kg but the ng carrier 20000kg.So how to do this flight with a -800 without payload?

Guest wodjos

Im delieverng the new bird back here to aussie the long way around. Probably over a long weekend.Proposed route:KBFI-CYHZ-EGLL-VIDP-WARR-YSSY.Boeing field,Seattle - Halifax,Canada - Heathrow,London - New Delhi, India - Surubaya, Indonesia - Sydney, Australia.Open to suggestions if anyone has a good route idea.EDIT:Also considering going to Aussie around the rim.Proposed Route:KBFI-PANC-UHPP-RJAA-RPLL-YMMLBoeing Field, Seattle - Anchorage, Alaska - Kamchatka, Russia - Tokyo, Japan - Manilla, Phillipines - Melbourne, AustraliaEDIT:Alternatively may just go the direct route:KBFI- PHNL- NFFN- YSCBBoeing Field, Seattle - Honolulu, Hawaii - Nadi, Fiji - Canberra, Australia

Edited by wodjos

My NGX will just get hammerd around an airport to start with while I learn the handling and system logic, that's how I always test my new planes, then I will take it into revenue service with any cool carrier on a fun route of Bo more than 200 nm.

I'm doing KBFI - TBPB. I think I'll have to do it with 1 stop.I thought I was going far until I saw someone say earlier they're going to FAJS.Now that is a long haul!

My first flight well be a test flight aorund KFBI to try the aircraft, after this i'll do a flight from boeing field to island for refueling and after this direct to malpensa.

How much fuel wil the ng burn on route kbfi-eham?5000nm fuel planner says 30000kg but the ng carrier 20000kg.So how to do this flight with a -800 without payload?
That's quite simple. Just make a stop in KBOS (for example) to refuel your aircraft. Then you can continue your flight.

Greetings from the 737 flightdeck!

Oh didn't Robert tell you guys? Since PMDG are so good at simulating th real thing, they want to simulate delivery dates as well. So even if you are the very first person to buy the NGX you won't get the delivery for about a month. Now that would be mean!JackColwill

As I typed at the first page, here are the real routes from BFI to AMSDelivery flights for Transavia.com (real flights!)PH-HSD19APR11 HV056 73H P BFI KEF 18:00 01:30/119APR11 HV056 73H P KEF AMS 02:10 05:00PH-HSE11MAY11 HV054 73H P BFI KEF 19:00 02:30/112MAY11 HV054 73H P KEF AMS 03:15 06:05 Transavia first flies to Keflavik (Iceland/BIKF), put some fuel in the tanks and then continues the flight to Amsterdam.

First some flight training in Seattle. Then off to Stockholm/Arlanda (ESSA) via Keflavik/Iceland (via Greenland?). Haven't calculated distances vs fuel yet.But first of all, I will need to set up my two Saitek quads to match the NGX pedestal as close as possible.

To a site where I can do some practice rolleyes.gif touch n goes, low pass etc. Just to get used to the plane.Joe Barton

Oh didn't Robert tell you guys? Since PMDG are so good at simulating th real thing, they want to simulate delivery dates as well. So even if you are the very first person to buy the NGX you won't get the delivery for about a month. Now that would be mean!JackColwill
now now lying is not good Shame%20On%20You.gif, have you ever heard the story of the boy who cried wolf?

I have a feeling it will be the first tutorial flight for many - any guesses on what route it uses? tongue.gif

Ryan Maziarz
devteam.jpg

For fastest support, please submit a ticket at http://support.precisionmanuals.com

I have a feeling it will be the first tutorial flight for many - any guesses on what route it uses? tongue.gif
The 737NGX comes with a tutorial? :(

JFK-BOS or reversed?

JFK-BOS or reversed?
Why always US and Europe? :( Come to Brazil! We have nice weather, nice food, nice women. Just once. Why not? That would be nice.

Matheus Mafra