Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

baldk9

Status

It's awfully quiet out there!!!

Well, they made new banners for the testers. That's something... ?

It would certainly be good customer relations if someone, preferably Mr. Randazzo, would take a moment to let us know that PMDGis alive and well and still working on the 737NGX project. It has been over a month since we were led to believe that releasewas imminent. Having had no further "official" information at all since then is much worse than having disappointing information.Phil Stephens

Phil,the scilence is a good thing. I really think the team works hard to push the bird out of the doors.At the moment they have better or even more important things to do instead of giving us an update every day.Calm down an relax, the day will come when you can fly this bird

It would certainly be good customer relations if someone, preferably Mr. Randazzo, would take a moment to let us know that PMDGis alive and well and still working on the 737NGX project. It has been over a month since we were led to believe that releasewas imminent. Having had no further "official" information at all since then is much worse than having disappointing information.Phil Stephens
We are alive and well and still working on the 737NGX project. Straight%20Face.gif

We are alive and well and still working on the 737NGX project. Straight%20Face.gif
Good to know :( Actually i´m enjoying those "little indicators" that show us the progress of the NGX like the new signature of George (which i like really Big%20Grin.gif )But somehow i´ve to agree with the others. It´s been a month now without any official update.It would be nice, if Robert could tell us at least something like: "We´re working at the performance." or "we found a little mistake in one of the liverys" or something like that just to know what you guys are doing. B) Anyways, i hope you guys will take a "short term vacation" (:( ) after the release because i am sure you´ve worked really hard the last month. :( Best regards

VNAV and approach/autoland logic is the main debugging focus in the current alpha version. I'm not going to go into details of exactly what aspects of it, that's private internal information - but that is what's being worked on primarily right now.

We are alive and well and still working on the 737NGX project.
Oh, it's a 737 then :(

VNAV and approach/autoland logic is the main debugging focus in the current alpha version. I'm not going to go into details of exactly what aspects of it, that's private internal information - but that is what's being worked on primarily right now.
"Inference of tacit invitation to engage in short-term vacation planning. Make it so, numero dos.""But sir, we've been given directives against that very notion!!!""I think we'll be O.K. Tea leaves are showing we're going to be just fine."Tom

Thank you very much Ryan for this update. We love these "little" updates. If there were more of these "snippets", I think a lot of the "UPDATE NOW!" people would calm down. It doesn't always have to be a fantastically detailed update that takes 4 hours to write, sometimes, these are just as good in the right moment. BTW: To all of the conspiracy theorists: Ryan just said "current alpha version". There ya go. No more guessing or tring to pull clues out of the woodwork. :( :(

We love these "little" updates. If there were more of these "snippets", I think a lot of the "UPDATE NOW!" people would calm down.
Agreed, and thank you Ryan for the update.

Thats all we ask, many thanks Ryan much appreciated... now I can go on holiday to Turkey and relax :(

Thank you Ryan, that´s what i meant. This kind of little sentences once every second week and everybody is happy :( and in this way the guys who always wants updates stay calm. I really appreciate this :( With this said, i will roll out my MD11 and start a flight from Frankfurt to London :( We will see us in the sky :)

Guest dlrk

Awesome, thanks Ryan. Any chance you could post little snippets like that, maybe through Twitter?

If there were more of these "snippets", I think a lot of the "UPDATE NOW!" people would calm down.
I don't want to be too much skeptic, but I wouldn't bet all my chips on that. You know how some poeple's mind can be a little problematic and for others, no matter how much snippets they give us, it will never be enough.And thanks for the heads up Ryan.

Ryan --- Thanks very much for the update! It's appreciated.Phil Stephens

Translation: "It's going to be awhile. Please don't hold your breath for us - resume own navigation."Tom

Awesome, thanks Ryan. Any chance you could post little snippets like that, maybe through Twitter?
What's wrong with this forum?Not everyone uses Twitter.And thank you for an update at last.

I don't want to be too much skeptic, but I wouldn't bet all my chips on that. You know how some poeple's mind can be a little problematic and for others, no matter how much snippets they give us, it will never be enough.And thanks for the heads up Ryan.
Well there will always be people who will never be satisfied, that's the nature of this world. But I think that most would be satisfied with it and maybe the forum would be more friendly.

Translation: "It's going to be awhile. Please don't hold your breath for us - resume own navigation."Tom
That's not what I said - we're in the tweaking phase here, it'll be in beta soon.

That's not what I said - we're in the tweaking phase here, it'll be in beta soon.
:( :(

Stopwatch initiated.Tom

Stopwatch initiated.Tom
Tom sorry to interject here but I'm happy that some info relating to the NGX is forthcomming... I have had my say here as well, some good and some not so good but Ryan's post was honest and to the point. I am happy now :( I have resign to the fact that it will be release when its ready and of course I do get very fustrated at times with the lack of information but thats life! I will just try and tolerate it :(