Sign in to follow this  
vscimone

PMDG 737NGX Liveries

The Westjet duo is alllll I need! They look awesome by the way! :(

It looks like McPhat wont get my business if the decide to take on the NGX. You guys are just as good as them if not better! (I think the PMDG paints look a whole lot better, clearer and more real.) Since thats the case, it is so nice not having to pay for paints of this caliber. They are free and they are better......what more could a simmer ask for?

FAA: ATP-ME

Matt kubanda

The new Fly Dubai looks awesome, nice colors.

Do you guys at PMDG have a new Qantas livery in addition to the old one which you've posted a screenshot of?

McPhat and PMDG are in the talks for repaints. I hope something good comes out of it because I would like to see how McPhat repaints look on this gorgeous lady!

Chris Ferguson

PC Specs(Rebuilt 1/11/19): i7-9700K - Non-OC'd, EVGA RTX 2080ti, G.Skillz 16GB Ram 3000mhz, EVGA SuperNOVA 1000w PSU, Cooler Master ML360R, ASRock Phantom Gaming 4 MoBo, 2x 2TB HDD, 1x 1TB Samsung EVO SSD, 1x 220GB WD SSD

McPhat and PMDG are in the talks for repaints. I hope something good comes out of it because I would like to see how McPhat repaints look on this gorgeous lady!
That'll be McPhat's own thing if they decide to do it by the way, not any sort of official repaints.

Ryan Maziarz
devteam.jpg

For fastest support, please submit a ticket at http://support.precisionmanuals.com

From what i've seen so far, we won't need Mcphat (as good as they are, love their level d freebies.)

The wingflex on the first westjet pic looks very nice. keep up the great job PMDGWilliam Coade

The QANTAS livery post at the Cairns scenery is from the mid 80's !! that livery has changed twice since then - how did they even find that livery its so old. Hope the current or even the one before current one is done.

The QANTAS livery post at the Cairns scenery is from the mid 80's !! that livery has changed twice since then - how did they even find that livery its so old. Hope the current or even the one before current one is done.
Looks to me that's the livery the real world VXH is painted in.

Looks to me that's the livery the real world VXH is painted in.
Your right actually, but the gold stripe has beem taken off the new revised livery along with the more stylistic kangaroo design.

I love WestJet if you have a chance fly into Kelowna, BC (CYLW) I will be flying there alot from CYVR,CYYC and CYYZ with ORBX its just beautiful.
I grew up in Kelowna It has a nice approach coming in against the mountains. We use to go down to the end of the runway at night and watch Westjet come in. It really is picaresque place and always holds a special place in my heart.

Mike Keigley

Boeing777_Banner_Pilot.jpg