Sign in to follow this  
willultra99

777 Manuals

Hello PMDG,Wondering if you can comment about 777 manuals if they will be available just as in depth as the 737 manuals are? As well will we be looking at the same price range?Thanks,William Coade

Hello PMDG,Wondering if you can comment about 777 manuals if they will be available just as in depth as the 737 manuals are? As well will we be looking at the same price range?Thanks,William Coade
Try again in a years time tongue.gif William. Your way to soon to ask.

David Murden  MSFS   Fenix A320  PMDG 737 • MG Honda Jet • 414 / TDS 750Xi •  FS-ATC Chatter • FlyingIron Spitfire & ME109G • MG Honda Jet 

Fenix A320 Walkthrough PDF   Flightsim.to •

DCS  A10c II  F-16c  F/A-18c • F-14 • (Others in hanger) • Supercarrier  Terrains = • Nevada NTTR  Persian Gulf  Syria • Marianas • 

• 10900K@4.9 All Cores HT ON   32GB DDR4  3200MHz RTX 3080  • TM Warthog HOTAS • TM TPR • Corsair Virtuoso XT with Dolby Atmos®  Samsung G7 32" 1440p 240Hz • TrackIR 5 & ProClip

NGX isn't even finished and there are already questions about pricing on the 777.Unbelievable. Actually...yes it is.

Wondering if you can comment about 777 manuals if they will be available just as in depth as the 737 manuals are? As well will we be looking at the same price range?
You got to be kidding! :( Cheers,

Please correct me if I'm wrong, but I think either RSR or Ryan said that the current agreement PMDG have with Boeing, also include manuals to the 777. But I don't think you should expect it any time soon :(

Yes, we have them. No they're not going to be on sale for a while. They should be cheaper than the NG ones because they're smaller - way less cockpit options and less variants for the 777 vs. the NG.

Ryan Maziarz
devteam.jpg

For fastest support, please submit a ticket at http://support.precisionmanuals.com

Yes, we have them. No they're not going to be on sale for a while. They should be cheaper than the NG ones because they're smaller - way less cockpit options and less variants for the 777 vs. the NG.
I know it's still early; the NGX isn't even released yet, but how long after the release of the NGX should we start to see the first news on the 777 or the Dash-8?

Matheus Mafra

I know it's still early; the NGX isn't even released yet, but how long after the release of the NGX should we start to see the first news on the 777 or the Dash-8?
Wow.

B777 releases when you're walking with walking sticks (when you become a grandfather)!!!Do not expect the B777 now, the bird is done when it is done Just%20Kidding.gif

B777 releases when you're walking with walking sticks (when you become a grandfather)!!!Do not expect the B777 now, the bird is done when it is done Just%20Kidding.gif
Boy we have heard that how many times now....

I'll probably make AJ mad by saying this but: "Soon."(Seriously... it just had to be said.) :(

Robert S. Randazzo coolcap.gif

PLEASE NOTE THAT PMDG HAS DEPARTED AVSIM

You can find us at:  http://forum.pmdg.com

I'll probably make AJ mad by saying this but: "Soon."(Seriously... it just had to be said.) :(
Uhm Robert, what are you doing? You're still awake! I'm on my last 3 of a 12 hour shift, what's your excuse? It must be exciting to get to this point in the game, sure must be hard on the mind and body though. Hang in there.

\Robert Hamlich/

Boy they heard that many many times and yet asking the same question.Something goes in left ear and leave from the right ear like this >>> (in) bla bla bla >>> Black%20Eye.gif >>> Huh huh what?? (out) Information gone, and asking again. Its like a standard circulation :( (captain please turn off the standard circulation knob, set and check)