Sign in to follow this  
vscimone

Customize your PMDG 737NGX

Modern time magicians! Love it.

MSI MPG Z490 Gaming Plus | Intel Core i9-10900K @ 5.3GHz | 64GB Corsair Vengeance | Gigabyte GeForce RTX 3090 | 500 GB M.2 NVMe for win | 2TB M.2 NVMe for FS2020 | TrackIr v5 | Honeycomb Alpha & Bravo | Thrustmaster Hotas Warthog

Eric from EHAM, a flying Dutchman.

BRILLIANT STUFF. Now get back to work!!

Really nice options, keep going with the updates!Steven

absolutely mind blowing textures and VC. cant wait for the in flight video and start up sounds. which type of engines will the ngx have?

Amazing, ca't wait for the next video! Keep up the work :)

absolutely mind blowing textures and VC. cant wait for the in flight video and start up sounds. which type of engines will the ngx have?
I'm sure they'll model the CFM56-7B20 for the -600, CFM56-7B26 for the -700, and the CFM56-7B27 for the -800/-900.

PMDG Team,What a stunning video,you guys have taken some serious stick in thepast weks & months,but hey,credit where credit is due. :( :( B) That video is seriously mouth watering.I know now where my money is going, no questions asked.The only thing is now,what dizzy heights will you haveto reach for your next project release. :( Thanks again for that post Vin,really can't wait for this baby. B)

Captains, We've just uploaded a brief video demonstrating just a few of the dozens of cockpit modifications possible in the PMDG 737NGX.
amazing. looks so real and crisp at the same time. indeed better than another recent 737ng

Phil Leaven

i5 10600KF, 32 GB 3200 RAM, MSI 3060 12GB OC, Asus ROG Z490-H, 2 WD Black NVME for each Win11 (500GB) and MSFS (1TB), MSFS Cache and Photogrammetry always disabled, Live Weather and Live Traffic always on, Res 2560x1440 on 27"

Hi, Is there are a way to include at the FMC menus like a pre-adjust variables for variousairlines (or important ones)? so if I am flying Delta, I will press option # 16(for example) and all the cockpit looks and gauges will be similar of those ofDelta ?Outstanding workthank you Alaa

Alaa A. Riad
Just love to fly...............

W11 64-bit, MSFS2020, Intel Core i7-8700 CPU @ 3.20 Ghz 6 Cores, 2 TR HD, 16.0 GB DDR4 RAM, NVIDIA GeForce GTX 1060 6 MB GDDR5

Oh dear Vin and rest of development group,I pressed the play now button, then 1080p button and the intro started. I got adrenline at that moment, I was too excited and curious what this video would bring. And then, we see the FMC immediately, like a screenshot you posted a few weeks ago. And the first words were nothing because I was speechless, totally. It's so insane work what you guys are doing. To be really honest, I said after each 10 secondes "Oohhh my God!" (read as: Ooooh, this looks soo damn amazing!). I checked how long the video takes, about 4 mins. I thought, oké that's pretty much. Unfortunately, it was like 1 minute. This means it was amazing, awesome, I'm speechless and I deeply respect all the work you guys are doing here. This kind of video's proves that PMDG indeed cares about precision and realistic. You guys earn each cent of the price, this 737NGX will be respected and brings flight simulator to a whole new level. A more realistic level, a more precisely level, a more detailed level and much more. Sometimes there are just no words for this amazing project. No, we have to call this a masterpiece that will be a big milestone!Big respect, really big. I appreciate this amazing work. Kind regards,Steven:Applause:

And yes, you still have Robert's in-flight video to look forward to!
Oowwww yeaa!