Sign in to follow this  
falcon999

NGX sunset

Here, I'll add to George's shots - some people a while back complained about the font on the HGS - we've fixed it and then some. The HGS symbology is actually now drawn from projected vector shapes, exactly how the real thing works.HGS_font.jpg

Ryan Maziarz
devteam.jpg

For fastest support, please submit a ticket at http://support.precisionmanuals.com

Absolutely beautiful shots George and Ryan. I don't know as I prefer the revised HGS font, but still stunning, nonetheless.

Here, I'll add to George's shots - some people a while back complained about the font on the HGS - we've fixed it and then some. The HGS symbology is actually now drawn from projected vector shapes, exactly how the real thing works.
WOW, Ryan that looks FANTASTIC!!!!!!Glad to see you're around, I thought you may have melted the other day when Phoenix broke its heat record. It was on the front of MSN and they said if it hadn't been cloudy it would have probably hit 120. I can only imagine what it actually felt like when walking thru an asphalt parking lot. :( Sean Campbell

Avsim Board of Directors | Avsim Forums Moderator

Ryan, asides from the obvious awesomeness of that shot, what is the sunset/sunrise theme you're using there?

Mark Adeane - NZWN
Boeing777_Banner_BetaTeam.jpg

The new "font" is a pixel perfect replica of what's on the real life HGS...
I'm sorry, I wasn't criticizing, I don't disagree with you at all. The new font appears to be more accurate I just thought the old font to be slightly more readable to me. Just a matter of preference, that's all.

The new "font" is a pixel perfect replica of what's on the real life HGS...
That is AWWWWWWWWWEEEEEEESOMEEEEEE! and so are the screenshots. :D

Also, I like the latest HGS incarnation too BTW. I only got one look through the glass of the real deal but it looked more like this than the original PMDG iteration.

Mark Adeane - NZWN
Boeing777_Banner_BetaTeam.jpg

I see the master caution warning light switch was rattling about in its slot on the NG you were using for reference. One day Boeing might fix that LOLGreat screenie BTW, looks fab.Al

Alan Bradbury

Check out my youtube flight sim videos: Here

That's what we're talking about baby!.......Just look at the wiper blade details and those markings on the wind shield... Hail to the King of FSX skies!Time to order this PFC 737 yoke+throttles

Regards,

Martin Martinov / VATSIM 1207931

Ryan, asides from the obvious awesomeness of that shot, what is the sunset/sunrise theme you're using there?
REX 2 OD - weather generated by ASE.Theme settings:SKY:Sunrise - Orange West Coast Daytime - ArizonaSunset - Painted DesertCLOUDS:Cumulus - 31Cirrus - 38The shot was taken climbing out of KSAN Runway 27 on the PEBLE3.SXC KSAN-KOAK - took off about 15 mins after loading the Dawn time preset.

Ryan Maziarz
devteam.jpg

For fastest support, please submit a ticket at http://support.precisionmanuals.com

That's amazaing and that's why we can't wait to get her, mercy ........ please

Alaa A. Riad
Just love to fly...............

W11 64-bit, MSFS2020, Intel Core i7-8700 CPU @ 3.20 Ghz 6 Cores, 2 TR HD, 16.0 GB DDR4 RAM, NVIDIA GeForce GTX 1060 6 MB GDDR5

Here, I'll add to George's shots - some people a while back complained about the font on the HGS - we've fixed it and then some. The HGS symbology is actually now drawn from projected vector shapes, exactly how the real thing works.[...]The new "font" is a pixel perfect replica of what's on the real life HGS...
HECK YES I COMPLAINED! And now I'm CURED!!! :(Big%20Grin.gif Bravo! This is what sets this device apart from everything (from a how-does-it-feel POV) and one of the improvements I've so much been hoping and waiting for... :LMAO:Oh, and on a side note, since you mentioned the projected shapes... I seem to remember in the older HUGS shots the shapes seemed kinda, well say jagged edges? Not exactly not-AA'ed, but not that smooth either. Is it just me?sig.gif

I believe we are both using REX.