Sign in to follow this  
falcon999

NGX sunset

This is simply amazing!The NGX seems like it will add such a degree of professionalism to my FSX ;)
True!The best thread in weeks.Thank you George!

WOAH! Both of those shots are incredible!!I especially love in George's shot the way the nav lights reflect on the winglet (among many other beautiful aspects of it)And in Ryan's shot... I don't even know where to begin. The font is absolutely masterful! The lighting, REX, .... It's all amazing. Glad to see that devs get at least some flying time Big%20Grin.gif.Regards

Best regards, happy flying,

Wallace

Absolutely beautiful!!! I just got my TrackIr 5 just to enjoy the Collimation of the HGS.It will be the best thing ever.!!!!

Yeah... sadly the best thread in weeks.. Let's keep it alive with at least one new shot like those per day, huh?

Regards,

Martin Martinov / VATSIM 1207931

Absolutely beautiful!!! I just got my TrackIr 5 just to enjoy the Collimation of the HGS.It will be the best thing ever.!!!!
Hey Matias, yes the trackir is awesome. Never fly without it.JackColwill

- I have been debating on buying a trackIR. I guess what would push me over the top would be knowing how many guys on the Dev/Tech team are using one?

Peter Osborn

I bought the trackir shortly after RSR released the video on the HGS. It is a very nice add-on, its something to get use to but once u r use to it u never want to go backIf u do purchase one make sure u download the "seth" settings off of the naturalpoint website, that went a long was for me to really get the feel for this piece of hardware.I am now just waiting to pick up EZDOK from flight1, i have heard this is also a really great add-on.William Coade

Here, I'll add to George's shots - some people a while back complained about the font on the HGS - we've fixed it and then some. The HGS symbology is actually now drawn from projected vector shapes, exactly how the real thing works.HGS_font.jpg
And the lower text and compass no longer get hidden behind the cockpit. Excellent work PMDG, it's looks beautiful!

Corey Meeks

Flight Simulator - FS2020 | CPU - AMD Ryzen 5 5600X | Video Card - Sapphire RX 5700 XT Main Board - ASUS ROG Strix X570-I mini-ITX | RAM - G.SKILL Trident Z Neo 2x16Gb DDR4 3600Mhz CL16 | Monitor - DELL 38" U3818DW (3840x1600) | Case - Cooler Master NR200 | CPU Cooling - Noctua NH-U12A | Power Supply - Corsair SF750 | 6x Phanteks T30 120x30mm Fans

Download: FSXMark11 Benchmark and post results here

And the lower text and compass no longer get hidden behind the cockpit. Excellent work PMDG, it's looks beautiful!
That's a limitation of having the landing lights on - it still does do that with the lights on unfortunately. No way around it, we tried.

Ryan Maziarz
devteam.jpg

For fastest support, please submit a ticket at http://support.precisionmanuals.com

It does, doesn't it. Plus I feel the colors have changed quite significantly as well (or is that the environment add-on causing this?), not so much more the "RGB(0,255,0)" feel of colors from the first shots. This one looks like a subtle glowy color, amazingly perfect, really.
That's a limitation of having the landing lights on - it still does do that with the lights on unfortunately. No way around it, we tried.
What a pity, as I really wouldn't wanna miss either of them, hm. :( Well I guess some of the "think-outside-the-box" advanced techs come at a price, somehow. :(sig.gif