Sign in to follow this  
rsrandazzo

09JUL11 Update on NGX Release Progress

Lets all take a chill pill have a few beers prior to release and prep your flight plans.....im using my Ipad 2 with jeppesen IFR chart subscription and Oz AIP charts tht i use from day to day to plan my first NGX flight from YWLM -YBBN.As Randazzo has stated they will announce a release date within then next few days or so......so lets all get excited and pumpedAs a real world commercial pilot Ive been waiting patiently for 2 years for the NGX and i cant wait to spool her up!! Giddy up!!

Should also do an update for VRinsight CDU 2.I hope they intend to do an update,That those who have this product and will not be disappointed in this update

that still doest justify your posts and post history. Im.sure the other people out there get the idea....but whatever. Its like going in circles with you.
If you dont like it, don't reply to it, thats what I learned. If people would just follow this SIMPLE LITTLE RULE, the world would be a better place. Just my two cents,Spencer Hayes

If you dont like it, don't reply to it, thats what I learned. If people would just follow this SIMPLE LITTLE RULE, the world would be a better place. Just my two cents,Spencer Hayes
No kidding, and that was the point I was trying to get across. You're not accomplishing anything by playing keyboard warrior, calling people out, chastizing people, etc. You're making the situation worse by perpetuating it and drawing attention to it.
Lets all take a chill pill have a few beers prior to release and prep your flight plans.....im using my Ipad 2 with jeppesen IFR chart subscription and Oz AIP charts tht i use from day to day to plan my first NGX flight from YWLM -YBBN.
Funny you mention that. I tend to doubt many of the people here creating the drama are old enough to drink. :( -jr

No kidding, and that was the point I was trying to get across. You're not accomplishing anything by playing keyboard warrior, calling people out, chastizing people, etc. You're making the situation worse by perpetuating it and drawing attention to it.Funny you mention that. I tend to doubt many of the people here creating the drama are old enough to drink. :( -jr
for some reason, i think its the other way around.

FAA: ATP-ME

Matt kubanda

I didnt even know you could do that. Thanks for the suggestion. I wonder who's list I am on?
PMDG Team's ?

I wonder how long until this thread is locked like every other update PMDG has posted.On an unrelated note...what is it like flying Virgin Atlantic?

Edited by MRkid

I am a loyal pmdg customer I have every plane they have produced.. I was going to build a new PC new run this plane with and it hit me.. Well since I am already a private pilot screw it I am going to put my money towards my ratings. And fly these things in real life. Good luck to all and happy flying. thank you PMDG for producing such excellent products!

I am a loyal pmdg customer I have every plane they have produced.. I was going to build a new PC new run this plane with and it hit me.. Well since I am already a private pilot screw it I am going to put my money towards my ratings. And fly these things in real life. Good luck to all and happy flying. thank you PMDG for producing such excellent products!
In all seriousness. The amount of money you would put into a computer to play fsx and the ngx wont really affect how long it takes to get your rating. Besides, its going to take years before you actually have a chance to fly these things.....unless you fly for an airline in India. Eat the cost and enjoy it. It will be worth it.
PMDG Team's ?
Probably, I wouldn't doubt it.

FAA: ATP-ME

Matt kubanda

On an unrelated note...what is it like flying Virgin Atlantic?In my experience, Virgin are pretty good mate! Only been to the US and Caribbean with them on the good ol' 744but was very impressed!

Guest Tamadeez

and the tension of anticipation builds Nail%20Biting.gif

On an unrelated note...what is it like flying Virgin Atlantic?In my experience, Virgin are pretty good mate! Only been to the US and Caribbean with them on the good ol' 744but was very impressed!
Yep I flew Virgin once. Great service on the 744 - only time I have been on a 744!Just thought you may like to hear this story.Now I was a bit fortunate, or unfortunate depending which angle you look at. Personally hate delays but it turned out to be a fun day none the less.We were departing EGKK for KMCO. Once lined up on the 26L runway we were getting a bit warm in the cabin, I found this a bit odd as usually they keep you cooler than an ice cube! Well we took off and the warm started to become warmer, until it was like a hot hair drier blowing through the cabin. Minutes later the Captain was on the PA apologising for the rather high cabin temperatures, they were currently talking to the maintenance staff on the ground and trying to resolve the issue.Well a good 15 minutes later and the Captain was back on the PA. Unfortunately we are unable to resolve the issue. We have 3 air con Packs and 1 of the 3 is stuck on full hot. The other 2 cannot bring the cabin temperatures down to an acceptable level and as such I am not prepared to make the cross over to America. We will be diverting back to London Gatwick and will also be dumping some of our fuel, as we are currently exceeding our maximum landing weight. (A long time ago 2002 so I cannot remember the exact amount of fuel dumped - sorry)In about 25 minutes we were back in Gatwick. We disembarked the plane watched maintenance board the plane. Now they fixed the plane in half hour. We were delayed for around 4 hours whilst crews had to change slot times get re-allocated.Don't get the wrong impression, Virgin's customer service is one of the highest out there. They looked after us very well during this incident as well.

Okay- I think that is all for now- I'll be back with you along the way- but most definitely when we set the release day. (This will likely be set over the next few days- i'll let you know!) what pmdg meant was, be set over the next few months.im sorry i just dont belive pmdg anymore they have promise so many times and nothing happens.
the guys in the team don't have any cunning policy of misleading your or anyone over release dates. They do have a policy of adding just as much as they can to the aircraft functionality and then making sure, to the best of everyone's ability - team and testers, that everything works as advertised on release day. It takes time, a lot of time!, sometimes things change, that is life... but better than releasing an aircraft of inferior functionality and poor stability. Everyone is really committed to releasing something really special to your aircraft hangars in FSX. I think most people would prefer a polished product.

- Jane Whittaker