Sign in to follow this  
rsrandazzo

09JUL11 Update on NGX Release Progress

i'm stil patient verry patient.How about the PMDG working with VRinsight CDU and the Opencockpits MCP and EFIS?
Im sure PMDG have said that the SDK would be released with the NGX which would give the makers of these products the tools needed to make it run with the NGX.

i'm stil patient verry patient.How about the PMDG working with VRinsight CDU and the Opencockpits MCP and EFIS?
You should sign your posts, otherwise they will get deleted, and you will never get an answer.

Scott Kalin VATSIM #1125397 - KPSP Palm Springs International Airport
Space Shuttle (SSMS2007) http://www.space-shu....com/index.html
Orbiter 2010P1 http://orbit.medphys.ucl.ac.uk/

PMDG has already said that SDK will be released and it will be down to the Hardware Manufacturer to create the software drivers for their hardware. If you search this forum as I have done you will find your answer.

that still doest justify your posts and post history. Im.sure the other people out there get the idea....but whatever. Its like going in circles with you.
I'm just wondering who empowered you to police others' posts around here?I don't know which is worse, the complainers or the self appointed, junior deputy moderators who feel the need to tell everyone what to do and what they can post. I'm fairly weary of both.-johnny rodgers

I'm just wondering who empowered you to police others' posts around here?I don't know which is worse, the complainers or the self appointed, junior deputy moderators who feel the need to tell everyone what to do and what they can post. I'm fairly weary of both.-johnny rodgers
no one did......but i have no problems calling people out when i have to see their posts day after day after day about the same thing which other members and team members have complained about.

FAA: ATP-ME

Matt kubanda

no one did......but i have no problems calling people out when i have to see their posts day after day after day about the same thing which other members and team members have complained about.
Perhaps they are posting to get a reaction?

Scott
Boeing777_Banner_Pilot.jpg

Perhaps they are posting to get a reaction?
I have to agree with you. Anywho to get off this train......

Matt kubanda

You dont have to see their posts day after day. Just put him on your ignore list. It would be much better for everyone.

You dont have to see their posts day after day. Just put him on your ignore list. It would be much better for everyone.
So THAT'S why nobody ever responds to me... Just%20Kidding.gif

Hi, just a quick question are you guys going to release a 700 model?? because it would be very dissapointing if you didn't.

I didnt even know you could do that. Thanks for the suggestion. I wonder who's list I am on?

Matt kubanda

Hi, just a quick question are you guys going to release a 700 model?? because it would be very dissapointing if you didn't.
I believe they'll tell us right before release. I can be wrong about this though.

Chris Ferguson

PC Specs(Rebuilt 1/11/19): i7-9700K - Non-OC'd, EVGA RTX 2080ti, G.Skillz 16GB Ram 3000mhz, EVGA SuperNOVA 1000w PSU, Cooler Master ML360R, ASRock Phantom Gaming 4 MoBo, 2x 2TB HDD, 1x 1TB Samsung EVO SSD, 1x 220GB WD SSD

I believe they'll tell us right before release. I can be wrong about this though.
HiI remember contacting PMDG help desk and they told me there was a 700 model there. Hope that helps