Sign in to follow this  
rsrandazzo

09JUL11 Update on NGX Release Progress

well, i want the bird as hard as you want it guys, in fact i spent much time just to hit f5 to see if there are any news... on the other side i understand pmdg, and their birds are really the best which are out here. and i rather have a bug free product instead a buggy one where developer take weeks to fix major problems...just relax and wait a little bit longer, dont make tabs close this topic again... i am sure robert will tell us soon when we can expect the 737ngx.. in the meantime i am doin the same short trips in the md 11 which i plan to do in the 737ng

Now I realize that I'm probably the only one on this forum that's going to say this, but regardless:Please don't release this bird until the end of July.I have no self-control (when it comes to flight simming) and I really need to finish my bachelor thesis by that time :)Or just ban me from your system so I can't purchase it. I guess that would be the more community-friendly thing to do...
no don't say that school will start soon then.

Now I realize that I'm probably the only one on this forum that's going to say this, but regardless:Please don't release this bird until the end of July.I have no self-control (when it comes to flight simming) and I really need to finish my bachelor thesis by that time :)Or just ban me from your system so I can't purchase it. I guess that would be the more community-friendly thing to do...
yeah I return then so Im with ya buddy Party.gifParty.gifParty.gifgood luck with the bachelor thesis mate

yeah I return then so Im with ya buddy Party.gifParty.gifParty.gifgood luck with the bachelor thesis mate
just release. we have been patient for a long long timeRegards.Niels

You know the drill, another update will get everyone excited next weekend... Then another one, and another one :(

You know the drill, another update will get everyone excited next weekend... Then another one, and another one :(
+1

Alex Ridge

Join Fswakevortex here! YOUTUBE and FACEBOOK

carrot_and_the_stick.png

Are we seriously starting this again? All you guys wanted a wide beta announcement. You got it Saturday morning. Now not even a week later, you want it released. I cant fathom how needy you all are outside these forums.

FAA: ATP-ME

Matt kubanda

Are we seriously starting this again? All you guys wanted a wide beta announcement. You got it Saturday morning. Now not even a week later, you want it released. I cant fathom how needy you all are outside these forums.
Starting what?

Starting what?
You should be the fist to know with your picture. Admit it...you're a loud mouth in this place. I have never been the one to post these types of post but its like going back and forth with a kid.Out of all the things you could have responded with, you say "starting what".....please...

FAA: ATP-ME

Matt kubanda

Starting what?
It seems as though people are being impatient and trying to get more news out of the dev. team or trying to gt them to release the NGX early. Can we get this discussion back on track, please?

Kenny Lee
"Keep climbing"
pmdg_trijet.jpg

You should be the fist to know with your picture. Admit it...you're a loud mouth in this place. I have never been the one to post these types of post but its like going back and forth with a kid.Out of all the things you could have responded with, you say "starting what".....please...
So far the only one starting something is you. happy.gif