July 22, 201115 yr http://flyAOAmedia.us1.list-manage.com/track/click?u=20170107f95d8e4b100b2be76&id=ddb20f2a74&e=9224221727Sorry I have been away did not think to check if it had already been posted. I am a bad boy!! Richard BinnsMSFS 2020 - B650M Project Zero Motherboard - Ryzen 7 9800X3D - RTX 3070 - DDR5-6400 32g - Corsair NAUTILUS 240 RS LCD AIO - Cooler Master MasterFrame 400 Case - Cooler Master MWE V3 850W Gold ATX PSU.
July 22, 201115 yr Yeahm... we've been on top of this since morning GMT Regards, Martin Martinov / VATSIM 1207931
July 22, 201115 yr I'm blown away by the quality, and if it gets as good frame rates as the MD-11 it will be all I ever fly. What program is he using to look around? I would also say that if anyone complains about the quality, than thay would have to be an idiot as this is as good as it gets. I feel like I could get a type rating with this.Michael Pare. Michael Pare Extreme Boeing 737NG fanatic
July 22, 201115 yr Hi there,I think its been mentioned a few times but its a program called EzDok - similar to the old Active Camera for FS9.Cheers, Anthony Milner
July 22, 201115 yr Commercial Member The software he's using is EZ Dok:http://www.flight1.com/products.asp?product=ezdockcam Ryan MaziarzFor fastest support, please submit a ticket at http://support.precisionmanuals.com
July 22, 201115 yr Is it really necessary that you tell him it's late 10 times? C'mon. Ruben Schuckit i5 2500k 4.5GHz GTX 560 Ti 8GB memory
July 22, 201115 yr I've watched it three times. I just can't get over the detail. I wonder, do real carriers get this excited about buying a new Boeing 737NG?:( Robert Yunque
July 23, 201115 yr When I was done watching the vid someone called on the phone and said "seven days". That must be the release date right? What I don't understand is why PMDG is modeling a well and a lighthouse in the 737
July 23, 201115 yr When I was done watching the vid someone called on the phone and said "seven days". That must be the release date right? What I don't understand is why PMDG is modeling a well and a lighthouse in the 737Haha!Took me a while but I got it in the end! Anthony Milner
July 23, 201115 yr When I was done watching the vid someone called on the phone and said "seven days". That must be the release date right? What I don't understand is why PMDG is modeling a well and a lighthouse in the 737You're watching to much TV mate, but anyway it was a good one ;) Greetings from the 737 flightdeck!
Create an account or sign in to comment