Sign in to follow this  
rsrandazzo

"Soon" defined....

Great news to hear! Would be awesome to have this plane for the VATSIM 10 year birthday :D Marc

Well done pmdg !!! Roll on Aug 4th !! Rolling Eyes.gifWorried.gifWhistle.gifLOL.gifLove.gifHypnotized.gif

Oh, one more thing I might add, I recently download REX 2.0 and I had a couple of questions; 1) Do you have to have to use the control panel, or does it just change the textures during installation.
U be better off asking this question in the rex forum as they be better off to help u are there are lots of poeple in there that will help u as i had also just read the maual that came with the install that helps to

I7-800k,Corsair h1101 cooler ,Asus Strix Gaming Intel Z370 S11 motherboard, Corsair 32gb ramDD4,    2  ssd 500gb 970 drive, gtx 1080ti Card,  RM850 power supply

Peter kelberg

You do have to use the CP. It will not change your textures automatically for you, but it is a simple process once you have set it up. Also remove water textures from your queue, that will take some half hour to re-load every texture change if you leave it on.

Eric Vander

Pilot and Controller Boston Virtual ATC

KATL - The plural form of cow.

KORD - Something you put in a power socket.

UNIT - Something of measure

My 747 Fuel Calculator

hi when they say they will tell us when it is coming out, will they say, ok guys, should be out 2morow at around 12? Please don't chearp, just curious, really excited :D Thanks a lotMarc

1) Does anybody know if the setup for the PMDG 737-NGX add-on liveries will be installed as a program into your program list like the MD-11 were and 747-400X. Its not that I have a problem with it, its just if you have to re-install FSX and you have a lot of liveries it becomes tedious.
This was already answered several days ago in the livery availability announcement. All liveries are saved as a special file type that you select the file in the livery manager and install it. All liveries are handled in the livery manager.

This was already answered several days ago in the livery availability announcement. All liveries are saved as a special file type that you select the file in the livery manager and install it. All liveries are handled in the livery manager.
Right. Therefore, each livery will NOT be listed as a program.

7-10 days means anytime from Mon to Thurs?

7-10 days means anytime from Mon to Thurs?
I hope it's not released until Thursday as I have to work away from home this week and the journey home will be unbearable

Gavin Price

Shame :( I hope it is released by Thursday though :(

@Team, when can see expect to see exterior of the 600/700 ? :) All the best Alex

Alex Ridge

Join Fswakevortex here! YOUTUBE and FACEBOOK

@Team, when can see expect to see exterior of the 600/700 ? :) All the best Alex
Ooo +1 :D

Best Regards,
Tristan Marchent - UK fATPL(A) - EMB 195 First Officer

System: Intel i7-6700k Skylake CPU, 4 Cores (4.0-4.2GHz, Overlocked 20%), Asus Z170 PRO GAMING MBO, Nvidia GeForce GTX 1080 8GB, Corsair Hydro H80i V2 CPU Cooler, Corsair Vengeance RGB PRO DDR4 3200 C16 2x8GB, Windows 10 Home 64-bit (512GB M.2 PCIe SSD), Prepar3D V4.5 (1TB Samsung 850 EVO SSD), 4TB SSHD Hybrid Drive, EVGA GQ 80 PLUS Gold 850W Modular PSU

I hope it's not released until Thursday as I have to work away from home this week and the journey home will be unbearable
I also hope it's not released until Wednesday or Thursday, because I just bought the Corsair H80 and want to install it before I fly the NGX.

I love reading the comments "I hope it's not released on time so everyone else suffers like I have to". Reminds me of how self centered the world is.sleep.png

___________________________________________________________________________________

Zachary Waddell -- Caravan Driver --

Facebook: http://www.facebook.com/zwaddell

Avsim ToS

Avsim Screenshot Rules

I love reading the comments "I hope it's not released on time so everyone else suffers like I have to". Reminds me of how self centered the world is.sleep.png
I hope its not released until the weekend, cause I want to be the first one to fly it during the weekend Whistle.giftongue.png