Sign in to follow this  
Tabs

PMDG 737NGX Livery Availability

Amazing Marcelo !

Marcelo next livery:

250595685611338570278.jpg

Woah.... easy there slugger! Marcelo may need wrist surgery followed by several weeks of rest after his last masterpiece!! :Just Kidding: LOL This would be a great addition for sure.

Thank you all for your words!!

After painting the ALASKA WILD SALMON N560AS , VP-BRT and P4-NGK, is patience and hours of drawing. In the afternoon I upload pictures of progress.

Regards,

Marcelo

Hervorragend Daniel!

Excellent stuff...

I have the Air Berlin model of D-ABBC on my desk at home... something bought in the "good old days" when BER used to fly from Hannover to London Stansted using the 738...

A

Dear painters,

I thought I gave it another try.

I tried to paint this myself, downloaded paint.net and the paintkit, but I even don't seem to manage to import the paintkit files into paint.net.

I would love to have my own personal NG and if I had it, I would want it to look something like this. Don't laugh at this, it was made by paint on top of an actual NG, just to give you an idea how it could look like.

Now that I look at it, the engines maybe should have been red with a yellow v on it and the winglets yellow, but it doens.t really matter. If i could get something that looks somehow close to this, I would be a happy man.

Preferrably the 700WL, but any model would make me happy (and multiple models, changing the last letter of the registration even happier).

Thanx so much for all the fantastic liveries you already made available to us non-painters and thanx even more for considering this one,

Ralf

After a long time without make NGX repaints (sorry the bad quality of the shots)...

Eastar Jet Boeing 737-600 HL7781

http://library.avsim.net/esearch.php?CatID=fsxacrp&DLID=169193

FS-2012-jun-7-004.jpg

FS-2012-jun-7-008.jpg

AeroSvit Boeing 737-800 UR-AAN

http://library.avsim.net/esearch.php?CatID=fsxacrp&DLID=168906

FS-2012-may-25-008.jpg

FS-2012-may-25-009.jpg

FS-2012-may-25-006.jpg

Uff, this is a headache, thousands of lines, but I will win :Hypnotized:

a55b652cda710dd264681d332795ffc7.jpg

You have more patience than I have my friend! It's looking great so far.

Grande Marcelo!

LUIS LINARES

Processor: Intel Core i9 6700K 9900K (5.0 GHz Turbo) Eight Core; CPU Cooling: NXXT Kraken X62 280mm CPU Liquid Cooler; System Memory: 64GB Corsair DDR4 SDRAM @ 3200 MHz, RGB; Graphics Processor: 11GB Nvidia GeForce RTX 2080 Ti, GDDR6, Primary Drive: 2TB Samsung 850 Pro Solid State Drive (SSD)

Coming along nicely still a bit to do as always lol windows night tetures and some tidbits anyway always nice to see the updates right :)

Hi, Richard, just wondered how you was getting on with this Jet 2 repaint. Looks great and can't wait to get her in the air.

Amazing work Marcelo. Enhorabuena!

CASE: Custom ALU 5.3L CPU: AMD R5 7600X RAM: 32GB DDR5 5600 GPU: nVidia RTX 4060 · SSDs: Samsung 990 PRO 2TB M.2 PCIe · PNY XLR8 CS3040 2TB M.2 PCIe · VIDEO: LG-32GK650F QHD 32" 144Hz FREE/G-SYNC · MISC: Thrustmaster TCA Airbus Joystick + Throttle Quadrant · MSFS DX11 · Windows 11

Hello, did anyone ever paint a 'dirty' Jet2.com and if so could I possibly have the link please?

Thanks,

Dan

Amazing job !

Marcelo, you're going to succeed. Takes the time it takes. Marcelo, you made me want to go in Australia.

Good Luck !!

You may be right! I should just put it away until I can get all jacked up on coffee and spend a few hours on it.

Rich, do you know if PMDG has been made aware of the problem?

On edit, a similar problem is what's holding up my exterior enhancements. The center fuse section of the -800 is a bit more shiny than the front and aft sections and I haven't been able to balance it out in the spec files.

I do hope you release the Delta -900 repaint...been waiting for one ever since release day.

Eric