Sign in to follow this  
Tabs

PMDG 737NGX Livery Availability

There was a post in another thread about a funny livery that said "This side up". Will that one be available?

Could you please consider the 'bare metal coating livery' from when they roll out of the factory hangar?
They dont come with bare metal coating out of the factory. All the planes gets painted by Boeing at the factory

There was a post in another thread about a funny livery that said "This side up". Will that one be available?
Yes. They said that both Kulula paints have been done.

When the time comes, I would love to see NM1. Its plain white winglets look so cool to me. It's rather unusual when most planes have some sort of logo-work on the winglets. 11470_1305393470.jpg18247_1298773621.jpg48862_1266185455.jpg

Those state flag liveries from Southwest are pretty cool. Not a big fan of SWA myself, but should they be made available, I my find myself flying around in the Flordia or California paints. After the -700 is release of course.

Scott Kalin VATSIM #1125397 - KPSP Palm Springs International Airport
Space Shuttle (SSMS2007) http://www.space-shu....com/index.html
Orbiter 2010P1 http://orbit.medphys.ucl.ac.uk/

Any response from the PMDG staff regarding the Boeing house livery?

Guest Adraesh

Will you propose an Air France livery ? Boeing 737-500 Air France.jpg Thx in advance.

Don't forget the "Speciality" Paints by Southwest...........would love to see ALL of them.
+1 for ALL the SWA Liveries. Especially the one for their home state. biggrin.pngB737-046.jpg (I know it's a 300)

+ 1 for KLM Retro! Alex Malek

i7 - 8700k, 4.3Ghz

Nvidia RTX 2070

Win 10