Sign in to follow this  
Tabs

PMDG 737NGX Livery Availability

Whenever you have time - a serious player on the Middle East market - one of the fastest growing 738W operators FLY DUBAI

Regards,

Martin Martinov / VATSIM 1207931

Whenever you have time - a serious player on the Middle East market - one of the fastest growing 738W operators FLY DUBAI
Tail strike?

Could you please consider the 'bare metal coating livery' from when they roll out of the factory hangar?

Henk de Vries

I'm really pleased there's a BA livery. I always prefer to fly the flag! With so few UK operators in the real world, I'd also like to cast my vote for Thomson and Jet2 Thanks

I'm really pleased there's a BA livery. I always prefer to fly the flag! With so few UK operators in the real world, I'd also like to cast my vote for Thomson and Jet2 Thanks
You have it nice, there's exactly One 738 operator in Italy! LOL.gif I'm sure fictional repaints will be made (maybe I'll try myself, we'll see). Blue Panorama would be nice, since they operate the 734, so it wouldn't be ENTIRELY fictional.

Fabrizio Sassi

EL-AL (already requested in a previous post). However, note that the airline is using Non WL and WL -800 model and purchased 4 -900WL. So, please.... Thanks Benny K

5040599037_1e676fae1a.jpg nordstar _wsb_751x492_TCSUZ+-+Sun+Express+T$C3$BCrkis+1200.jpg sun express SunExpress-neu_c33ee398149c061e3cdf0fd665c9a964_470_317.jpgei-dcl-big.jpg ryanair 3388597593_7743084a45_o.jpg nok air AirEuropa with winglets thanks best regrads from MUC

I'm not sure if this is something that's been covered in this recent post.. But im a very big fan of Ryanair and i'm very much aware of the repaint that was previously shown to use in the earlier stages of development.. Could i possibly ask if the Ryanair logo text has been corrected. Hope this don't offend anyone im just asking .. thank you Stevie

Garuda Indonesia 737-800 WL. They now seem to have lot's of these in their fleet. Personally, I would love it if you would paint the PK-GMC one, as I have a 1:100 desktop model of that plane. I grabbed it at Jakarta airport and was thinking how great it is that we will soon be able to fly this plane "as real as it gets", thanks to PMDGs innovative and highly dedicated team.

@Joel - Not a tail strike even though looks like.. The aircraft is approx 15-20 feet above the runway

Regards,

Martin Martinov / VATSIM 1207931

Just happy to see the Norwegian Air Suttle in the house! Thanks, Ryan!

Best Regards!

I'm very happy to see Scandinavian in the list and particulary Freja Viking!

Richard Åsberg

Tail strike?
I think the plane is already in the air. Focal point however makes it look like it could be just rotating, but after looking at it, that stretch of pavement is a taxiway, and the runway is lower in the picture. But if it is a tail strike, it would more like be a tail ripped of during take off.

Scott Kalin VATSIM #1125397 - KPSP Palm Springs International Airport
Space Shuttle (SSMS2007) http://www.space-shu....com/index.html
Orbiter 2010P1 http://orbit.medphys.ucl.ac.uk/