Sign in to follow this  
Tabs

PMDG 737NGX Livery Availability

Guest nzch2010

As mentioned Pacific Blue would be awesome. ( ZK registration, as Pac Blue is NZ reg airline)

I would also love to see a Arkefly livery. It is my favorite airline and the livery is very beautiful. Thank you.

Another fictional repaint if you can do it (subject to copyright) would be the FlyLo livery from the BBC comedy 'Come Fly With Me'?! That would be ace! :) ComeFlyWithMe.jpg
+1.

Thanks,

Kevin L

Boeing777_Banner_Pilot.jpg

Another Request please:=================== Please do the "new" beautiful Austrian livery. I know you have already the Star Alliance Version for the 737-800WL painted, but not the standard one. Airline: AustrianModel Type: 737-800WLRegistration: OE-LNP OE-LNP+-+24.jpg Thank you very much!

Didn't they already state they're not doing any more fictional repaints?Why do people keep requesting them anyway?

Another Request please:=================== Please do the "new" beautiful Austrian livery. I know you have already the Star Alliance Version for the 737-800WL painted, but not the standard one. Airline: AustrianModel Type: 737-800WLRegistration: OE-LNP Thank you very much!
If PMDG won´t do it, I´ll do it! When the paintkit is available, I´ll do a standard Austrian and the OE-LNK but let´s see what will be on the final list at PMDG

+2 for the Astro Jet and the Starliner 75 Could we also see the NGX in the retro KLM and Continental "Blue Skyways" livery? B737-8PH-BXA1s.jpg26307_1308638228.jpg

Hi i am sure if a repaint is missing someone will paint it : )I'd paint them myself, but still i'd like to request Moskovia, siberian S7 and Atlant Sojoez, i just discovered avsim.rus it also has some interesting sceneries! Sort of a forgotten territory...Kind regards, dion