Sign in to follow this  
Heffron

what will be your first flight?

The UK2000 version is more up to date, better looking and much easier on the frames though, I have both versions and would recommend the UK2000 version over the Aerosoft one.

Rónán O Cadhain.

sig_FSLBetaTester.jpg

I'll go through the aircraft directly from Cold & Dark, following Normal Procedures and using my Level-D simulator session training, and I will do a "small" flight from EDDF Frankfurt to LFMN Nice for which I've both scenery and that go over the mountain so should get a nice view on the way.

I've tried only Aerosoft's EGLL and it is awesome. i would definitely recommend it! :)
UK2000 is better in every way compared to the Aerosoft one, Performance and Quality of image included. It's the only heathrow addon out there with the correct taxiways since ongoing construction
The UK2000 version is more up to date, better looking and much easier on the frames though, I have both versions and would recommend the UK2000 version over the Aerosoft one.
+1

Alex Ridge

Join Fswakevortex here! YOUTUBE and FACEBOOK

A short hop, probably EGKK-EGCC first. Then something a bit longer to have a read through the manuals in more detail and have a play with the systems before working up to LXGB and LOWI.

Thanks All about EGLL suggestions. I'll look for them.

A few flights around Seattle to get used to her. Afterwards, the long stretches home... To Keflavik and then over to Brussels.

Depending on which day the release is, first I guess some testing @ KBFI and afterwards some painting of Norwegian Air Shuttle's newest -8JP, LN-DYZ and then prob. fly her from KBFI to ENGM :)

I'll probably spend a few minutes just staring at it, kinda like seeing the Taj Mahal or Sistine chapel in person for the first time. Then, I'll proceed with a methodical "cold and dark" checklist, which will allow me to see where everything is located. First flight will probably be KRNT-KBFI. Then, who knows?? The possibilities are endless!!

Most likely it'll be the tutorial flight a couple times, then PDX-LAS or vice versa...

Takeoff at KRNT, fly around the Puget Sound area maybe do some fun testing over the Cascades then land at Boeing field. After that its going to be all ASA flights. Maybe I will start with SEA-ANC.....I have a list I made to choose from :D