Sign in to follow this  
Heffron

what will be your first flight?

Have done that one before. Going to try something new this time. :)
Cool, It's funny I did the opposite before. I took the Seattle, Anchorage, Tokyo, Port Moresby, Sydney route before in the MD-11, this time I will take the Honolulu, Nadi direction. :)

Well, I'll place 2 orders from PMDG.LOL.gif 1st 738:Renton KRNT- Boeingi Field KBFIKBFI-KJFK-EGLL 2nd 738:KRNT-KBFI-PANC-RJCC-ZSPD Really can't wait!!!

Z. C

caribbean ailrines livery TTPP Piarco Trinidad to TTCP Crown Point Tobago..........just about 15mins

Anyone doing the Boeing Field to Moses Lake acceptance check first?Earlier in the year when I was driving through from Seattle through Moses Lake I spotted a brand new ANA B777 on approach to Moses Lake, was a great sight to see in the middle of Washington.

Cool, It's funny I did the opposite before. I took the Seattle, Anchorage, Tokyo, Port Moresby, Sydney route before in the MD-11, this time I will take the Honolulu, Nadi direction. :)
It should be gond. Anyone know some good scenery addons for boeing field, alaska, japan?

Hey ViperI'm going to go KBFI - Honolulu - Tahiti Faaa-Nzaa Auckland- Williamtown YWLM which is my home port.... Cant wait should be a fun few days on the ferry over!!

Anyone know good Boeing Field scenery? Have been asking a few times already but I can't believe everyone is using default scenery...huh.png

LIRF-LIMCFiumicino Rome - Malpensa Milan B737-800 Home colour

Anyone know good Boeing Field scenery? Have been asking a few times already but I can't believe everyone is using default scenery...huh.png
Hey Mr TU Delft student, the only one I know is a freeware scenery on AVSIM. Nothing special but a nice improvement. Shame that BFI is not covered by ORBX PNW (or is it?) Greets from Ypenburg

Regards,

Harm Swinkels

boeing-747-wings-pin-ztr6z.png