Sign in to follow this  
tonibamestre

And after PMDG B777 ?

I have heard strong rumours that they are doing a completely new 737 classic series for FSX, I won't be purchasing unless it's near pmdg quality, they have set the bar for those to follow now.
If you're talking about [the other company], then yes. I read somewhere that they're looking for beta testers.

Chris Ferguson

PC Specs(Rebuilt 1/11/19): i7-9700K - Non-OC'd, EVGA RTX 2080ti, G.Skillz 16GB Ram 3000mhz, EVGA SuperNOVA 1000w PSU, Cooler Master ML360R, ASRock Phantom Gaming 4 MoBo, 2x 2TB HDD, 1x 1TB Samsung EVO SSD, 1x 220GB WD SSD

Well, the external model is just been released. No VC or systems yet, though. But, do we need the 100/200/300/400/500 types?What for?I hardly doubt, many will buy the BBJ types to come, so i see no need for the former B737 types, really.

so how does PMDG choose what to do next? Do they take in requests, a vote, they choose, pick out at random (odds are that this time they get an airbus)

so how does PMDG choose what to do next? Do they take in requests, a vote, they choose, pick out at random (odds are that this time they get an airbus)
they decide,

Alex Ridge

Join Fswakevortex here! YOUTUBE and FACEBOOK

Maybe you should do a little research before you post gibberish . Boeing is supported by the government. Their tax rate is only 8%. They got multiple breaks from the government. Im not a ###### i love any airplane that flies. I just hate it when "patriots" post fake info to try and get their opinion heard.
I'll drink to that! One of the most level-headed posts so far. Pet peeve of mine as well. Isn't it funny that in this day where we can get information almost instantly, it seems like no one wants to do a simple google search to make sure they get a few facts straight? Simply AMAZING

~William Genovese~

Boeing777_Banner_Pilot.jpg         KAB200_sig3.jpg

If someone did intelligent google search he/she would not come up with idiotic statement that Boeing is supported by the government because their tax rate is only 8%. First of all it is utter nonsense - the corporate tax rate in the US is around 30% but companies use various (legal) tricks to lower their effective rate by taking advantage of various loopholes. If someone doesn't like those loopholes it is a different matter - perhaps they should lobby their politicians to change the tax laws. But there is nothing special about Boeing paying small taxes since they are many corporate giants (Google, Pfizer, General Electric, Microsoft) which pay little taxes or their effective tax rate is much lower than some people would want. Perhaps all business in the US get various tax breaks - that's much more sensible stance. But if Boeing has been "subsidized" by the government to the tune of around $3 bln (this is what Airbus claimed in their case before the WTO) then WTO found that Airbus was subsidized to the tune of $25 bln. Clearly these two numbers are world apart and this is where the real meat of the story is.

Boeing does have a 8% (could of changed) tax rate due to the fact that they supply to the goverment and in return get tax cuts. I did alot of research about for an history project. Saying boeing is an idol of a company because it is american is wrong. Boeing is company and jt would do alot just to lower costs. Im not trying to be rude so sorry if I come of like it. Anyway im proven to be wrong if you got a good sorce. :)

..... Saying boeing is an idol of a company because it is american is wrong.....
How is it wrong?

Saying boeing is an idol of a company because it is american is wrong.
And is saying that Airbus is an "idol" company wrong too? Europeans seem to consider it an idol company since they have been subsidizing it to such extent. It works both ways.

Im not saying airbus is an idol company. I just dont understand this devotion to boeing because it is just american. Maybe its because I was born in russia lol. Eveyone has flaws and if people cant admit that then it is their own problem. Why can't we go back on topic and stop this stupid debate. Btw Im not european I live in america.

Im not saying airbus is an idol company. I just dont understand this devotion to boeing because it is just american. Maybe its because I was born in russia lol. Eveyone has flaws and if people cant admit that then it is their own problem. Why can't we go back on topic and stop this stupid debate. Btw Im not european I live in america.
Nothing wrong with having pride in ones country ... any country that is great has this pride.

Nothing wrong with having pride in ones country ... any country that is great has this pride.
I agree a hundred % but people have to understand that everyone and everything has issuses and should not say something is perfect. I hope you understand what I mean. :) Im not trying to be hostile I respect your opinuion and hope you respect mine. :)