Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

LAX is finally here...

LAX is finally here...but it's overpriced!Common fsdreamteam, $39.00 for 1 airport is too much. Even with your $9.00 discount (for a previous purchase) that brings the airport to $30.00 which is everyone's elses regular price. The good thing is excellent frame-rates and stunning textures but they (Fsdt) still need to improve night lighting which is somewhat poor compared to Aerosoft and Orbx.

201109c01.jpg201109c02.jpg201109c03.jpg201109c04.jpg201109c05.jpg201109c06.jpg201109c07.jpg201109c08.jpg201109c09.jpg201109c10.jpgThanks for checking in and please comment if you wish...Darryl

Nice captures. I too was wondering why I only got $9 off when my email said I would get $10 off for using the code. Oh well, never look a gift horse in the mouth! LOL.gif

I was thinking the same thing... plus they raised the price $4.00?

Nice captures. I too was wondering why I only got $9 off when my email said I would get $10 off for using the code. Oh well, never look a gift horse in the mouth! LOL.gif
Darryl

By looking at your pictures she is worth 40 dollars, I mean look at those textures!

I was thinking the same thing... plus they raised the price $4.00? Darryl
Reminds me of the time I went to a strip club many, many, years ago. Beer was 2 for 1, and they charged me $11!! LOL.gif

Off...since the traffic (WOAI) disappears with the shadows on, any solutions?

Where are the aircraft shadows?
Darryl

Wow, great shots. I am about to land at LAX and I am so excited. It has been too long without a 737 or LAX and now they are both here! I share in your excitment.

Beautiful shots!! The price is a bit beyond what I'm willing to pay though.

Only reason I would pay $30 (after disc.) is that LAX is my home airport otherwise I would wait for a lower price.

Beautiful shots!! The price is a bit beyond what I'm willing to pay though.
Darryl

"Off...since the traffic (WOAI) disappears with the shadows on, any solutions?" Ah... from what I understand it is because the AI traffic are not true FSX models. I had that issue with another FSTD airport but then I have several others that have no issue. Maybe it is their new designing techniques that cause the conflict?

Yes, Clutch your right the shadows & AI do work at LAX...just a Aerosoft German Airports thing I guess?

"Off...since the traffic (WOAI) disappears with the shadows on, any solutions?" Ah... from what I understand it is because the AI traffic are not true FSX models. I had that issue with another FSTD airport but then I have several others that have no issue. Maybe it is their new designing techniques that cause the conflict? Darryl