Sign in to follow this  
towerdude

Realisim

I've been wanting this game to have more realisim (not to much or the game will be screwed up). They should make the airports realistic too. Then, we wouldn't have to download or purchase Addons unless you aren't satisfied with the default. The runways should be a bit realistic as well as the taxiways. It also should have a few realistic aircraft. Also realistic ATC (not too realistic).Now that would be worth buying (No efence for the other sims).towerdude

I like your ideas, they are real (but not too real).

I like your ideas, they are real (but not too real).
LOL.gif

"Even Ozzy's wagging his tail again. Liam who?"

Yeah. FS2004 and FSX are ok, but not as realistic, because after you purchase the game and go to your favorite airport, it's not as realistic as the real world airport. And, alot of Addons take up space on the computer and some are hard on the frame rate.

Yeah, and I want my house in there, otherwise Flight is just unrealistic crap!

Simmerhead - Making the virtual skies unsafe since 1987! 

Dude, seriously you recken they will model 30000+ airports down to the last house - well I suppose this thread is nothing compared to the rest of the dribble in this forum, and I suppose being only Hawaii Simulator this should not be a problem laugh.png

yoDawgFlight.jpg Lol, just joking..I 100% agree..more reality :)
This here is AWESOME!!! lol well played sir... well played.

You know, if they make flight a tad real like in real life, that would be awesome!!!!!!!!!

thumbs_up_smiley.gif

"Even Ozzy's wagging his tail again. Liam who?"

I thought "realisim" was some new product or something. But I see you are speaking about REALISM. Got it,

Jeff Bea

I am an avid globetrotter with my trusty Lufthansa B777F, Polar Air Cargo B744F, and Atlas Air B748F.

That's great, hahaha. This is the funniest thread I have read in a while here.

Avsim Board of Directors | Avsim Forums Moderator

dmaher, you sir are brilliant! Haven't laughed like that in a while :)

Sign in to follow this  
  • Tom Allensworth,
    Founder of AVSIM Online

• Flight Simulation's Premier Resource!

AVSIM is a free service to the flight simulation community. AVSIM is staffed completely by volunteers and all funds donated to AVSIM go directly back to supporting the community. Your donation here helps to pay our bandwidth costs, emergency funding, and other general costs that crop up from time to time. Thank you for your support!

Click here for more information and to see all donations year to date.