Sign in to follow this  
Heliguy

NGX Customer Feedback (PMDG mod please read)

What I would love to see, is rare and small variations in knobs settings after loading a panel - simulating previous crews using the airplane. Doing all preflight checks of panel state makes sense in RL, because previous crew/maintenance might had left something in a non-standard setting. And I don't mean putting all switches randomly out of order. Rather having a chance of say 20% that maybe one thing will be set improperly, and even much lower if it is something important and easy to spot. In terms of how things are usually set it makes no big difference, but in terms of expectations a huge difference - you just cannot be _sure_ that when you enter the plane, everything will exactly be as always.Like with failures - having even 1 random failure per 10 hrs makes me montor things much more closely, because something _may_ break, even if chances for that are low.Otherwise I just remember what knobs are set to, I can be 100% sure, so there is no need to do the preflight checks. I already posted this idea in the support system, and Ryan answered they are too busy with more important things. Well, but since this is a wish-list. ;-)
FWIW, in 7000+ hours of flying real 737's in an airline environment, I can probably count on two hands the number of times I got into an aircraft with even one switch out of place. It just doesn't happen very much, at least not at my airline.

-------------

john croft

FWIW, in 7000+ hours of flying real 737's in an airline environment, I can probably count on two hands the number of times I got into an aircraft with even one switch out of place. It just doesn't happen very much, at least not at my airline.
Good info to know ! - I would like basic call outs from the FO - Flaps, parking brake set, gear down three green, etc. I am not talking about full on FS2Crew flows, etc., just the basics similar to what we get now with the J41. Mark.

Mark   CYYZ      

Good info to know ! - I would like basic call outs from the FO - Flaps, parking brake set, gear down three green, etc. I am not talking about full on FS2Crew flows, etc., just the basics similar to what we get now with the J41. Mark.
+1

Rónán O Cadhain.

sig_FSLBetaTester.jpg

The problem with FSX pushback is; unless you use the default numbers, the pushback will be waaaay too long. Especially if you turn the nose. It would be nice if ya'll could fix the entire pushback routine so that accurate pushbacks could be enjoyed. ie. I see I need the plane pushed back 200' with the nose turned 90 degrees to the right. If you try that with default FSX pushback, you cannot expect anything close. I have been pushed back all the way to the active runway. Thanks for the reply.
FS2Crew does a good job at handling the pushback... (at least on my FS9 NG...) so maybe we'll get that on the NGX as well in due time Bruno

I stay corrected, thanks for your info! It makes me wonder, if the switch situation is so constant, you always managed to do a full scan of all settings, or sometimes just assumed everything is ok, and focues only on vital things? Or you looked at it so often, that any incorrect setting would just 'pop out', even without a 'proper' scan ?

Guest dlrk

Manual gear extension hatch(at the moment it's a glaring and inexplicable omission, it doesn't have to be 100%, but manual gear extension needs to function on some level. The lack of manual gear extension makes hydraulic problems unrealistic as well.Extended random failures, for example birdstrikes.

Am I the only one who thinks that threads like this are retarded?Many of the items posted here are available through add-ons. The 737NGX is the most advanced simulation ever for FSX. How far can you realistically expect them to go with it?Let PMDG do what they already have planned...release 600/700/SP1/SDK and then concentrate their efforts on releasing their next product and fixing whatever "bugs" creep up in this one. Adding all of these features may possibly ruin the delicate balance that is the NGX. Leave it alone and move on.Just my humble opinion.

+1 for the pushback+1 for the callouts+1 for the realistic refuelingand most of all.....+ 1000 for the SDK Praying.gif

Guys, for those who wants to have the cockpits like you left it before, you can save the panel state at the end of your flight. It will even save the state of the doors and any Ground Equipment you have connected.And for those that said that they want the pushback to left the plane over the taxi line, there is an utility that does that, and its called AES. The thing is that they did a new AFCAD for every airport that they control.There is another add-on in progress that it looks like that it will work for every airport on FSX (add-on or default). It's called Ground Services X from FSDT.

I don’t know if this is FSX limitation or not, I realized that the landing / taxi lights is very weak at sunset and sunrise, I wish that, it will be resolved, also I would like to model a camera position @ a passenger seat looking to the wing more to the back of the plane.

Alaa A. Riad
Just love to fly...............

W11 64-bit, MSFS2020, Intel Core i7-8700 CPU @ 3.20 Ghz 6 Cores, 2 TR HD, 16.0 GB DDR4 RAM, NVIDIA GeForce GTX 1060 6 MB GDDR5

• 737 NGX Multiplayer support for FSX gamespy servers
  • SDK so I can purchase FS2crew for the 737 NGX
  • optical enhanced passenger deck and..
  • ..a standard cameraview from a passenger seat to the wings

In the livery download section, have little thumbnails that we can enlarge and look at first before downloading
+1
I would like to have real time refueling as in the MD11
+1
I would like basic call outs from the FO - Flaps, parking brake set, gear down three green, etc.
+1