Sign in to follow this  
rsrandazzo

Yeah... We aren't quite finished yet...

Hi Richard,Are you able to post a screen shot or even your FSUIPC settings for your pedals ? I have the same issue with my CH pedals.Cheers
Hi Julian,First I deleted the axis assignments for left and right brake and also rudder in FSX and then I set up FSUIPC like this. I only show you a screenshot of the right brake since the left is setup the exact same way. As for the rudder I didn't change anything there but only assgned it with default settings. As you can see the min values for left and right brakes are set to -14464 and I did this by applying light pressure on the pedals and then pressing the SET key and by doing so I made a kind of "null zone" ... at least that is the way I understood it.If you have any further questions send me a PM because I will unlikely keep following this thread... JoystickCalibration.jpgAxisassignment.jpg

Richard Åsberg

Wow, what are the odds that there are at least 3 retired submariners on this forum at one time???!!!
Really great to "sea" you guys! If you're a bubblehead, shoot me a PM with your email so we can get together.Best to everyone.
JB-It is still planned!More information on it at a later date.
Rob,That is FANTASTIC to hear. Thanks!

Dave Hodges

System Specs:  I9-13900KF, NVIDIA 4070TI, Quest 3, Multiple Displays, Lots of TERRIFIC friends, 3 cats, and a wonderfully stubborn wife.

Please take your time and get it right, i am rarely annoyed by slipped dates, what does annoy me is half completed updates, or worse updates that break things. HF4 was a disaster for me, the plane crashed on start, after having no issues with it. It wasn't until a forum member posted the default flight fix that i could use the aircraft again.While i sympathise with people who still have issues (Mr. Pongress for example) rushing to get the product out will cause more complaining

Ian R Tyldesley

I've just compiled and run this code in Visual Studio to use with my CH Rudder Pedals and not only is the control smoother I also gained 15fps in the VC at KJFK.Thanks LOL.gif
Hey, you compiled it in 64bit, right? wink.png

Regards,
Axel

Hi Julian,First I deleted the axis assignments for left and right brake and also rudder in FSX and then I set up FSUIPC like this. I only show you a screenshot of the right brake since the left is setup the exact same way. As for the rudder I didn't change anything there but only assgned it with default settings. As you can see the min values for left and right brakes are set to -14464 and I did this by applying light pressure on the pedals and then pressing the SET key and by doing so I made a kind of "null zone" ... at least that is the way I understood it.If you have any further questions send me a PM because I will unlikely keep following this thread...JoystickCalibration.jpgAxisassignment.jpg
Richard, many thanks for helping. Will try this later today. Will let you know how it goes.Cheers

System: MSFS2020-Premium Deluxe, ASUS Maximus XI Hero,  Intel i7-8086K o/c to 5.0GHz, Corsair AIO H115i Pro, Lian Li PC-O11D XL,MSI RTX 3080 SUPRIM 12Gb, Samsung 970 EVO M.2 SSD, 1Tb Samsung 860 EVO SSD, 32Gb Corsair Vengeance DDR4 3200Mhz RAM, Corsair R1000X Gold PSU,Win 11 ,LG 43UD79 43" 4K IPS Panel., Airbus TCA Full Kit, Stream Deck XL.

RobertJust checking. I had a probllem after installing the latest hotfix.When using the EFISMAP config I cant use the lower DU sistem page. I have already checked the options in the fmc display page but i had no success.Just wondering if the team fixed it.Thank youJoão Marcelo

João, I believe this is correct. They said they couldn't find any pictures of the lower DU systems page being used with the engine side-by-side display.

João, I believe this is correct. They said they couldn't find any pictures of the lower DU systems page being used with the engine side-by-side display.
Thank you for your information this is going to make the difference.Where did you found out about this information.

Sorry, I don't recall exactly which thread it was in. Try searching on "lower DU" and maybe you'll find it.

Sorry, I don't recall exactly which thread it was in. Try searching on "lower DU" and maybe you'll find it.
Thanks

YOU are the one that doesn't get it!If PMDG release a service pack before it's ready, you will be among the first to voice your complaints as that seems to be your favourite passtime.If you can't wait for SP1, then take it as a lesson learned and don't buy from PMDG again. I can assure you, you won't be missed in this forum and I'm sure PMDG will survive without your custom.
Matt,I think it's funny that you with 12 posts to your name finds it acceptable to tell tripcap7, with 771 posts to his name, that he won't be missed in this forum. You can't be serious, can you? Additionally, *every* customer is important to a company, especially smaller companies.John

Thanks for taking the time to give us a quality product Robert.
Ken,From your avatar it looks like you are a naval officer. What community do you work in? I'm a retired submariner (ETCS).V/rJohn

Matt,I think it's funny that you with 12 posts to your name finds it acceptable to tell tripcap7, with 771 posts to his name, that he won't be missed in this forum. You can't be serious, can you? Additionally, *every* customer is important to a company, especially smaller companies.John
Since when does post count matter? If it did, Jim Skorna would be the king of the forums with 20,000 posts.

Danny

About the Rudder Pedals, the problem some people are facing is that when you set auto brakes to 1 ,2, or 3, once you land, you can't remove the auto brakes. Even setting the knob to 'off' doesn't turn it off. Some people report trying to use the left toe and right toe (differential brakes) but it still doesn't turn it off. For me, repeatedly pressing the left/right toes turn it off, but it is kinda annoying.EDIT: I also don't use FSUICP.
Diego-Rotating the knob to OFF has been corrected.The problem we are seeing is that with one specific type of saitek product, nothing you do with the pedals will release the brakes regardless of whether they are in autobrake/parking brake, etc...We think it might be something funky about the way those pedals are communicating with the sim, but until I get a set I can attach here with a debug trace on it- I'm just guessing...

Robert S. Randazzo coolcap.gif

PLEASE NOTE THAT PMDG HAS DEPARTED AVSIM

You can find us at:  http://forum.pmdg.com