Sign in to follow this  
rsrandazzo

Yeah... We aren't quite finished yet...

I have always learned to counsel people in private thats the only reason I don't understand someone being singled out in the forum, especially when he is a customer not a subordinate.-Matt ChaseUSCG (Student Naval Aviator)

Robert,If the only remaining problem is that of the rudder pedals, couldn't it be possible to release the SDK in the meantime? I bought the NGX as soon as it was out but I am holding off flying it because I don't have my copilot (FS2Crew) and it's not possible to fly a 737 with only 1 pilot!Thanks,James

James Goggi

I have saitek too, take as long as you like.It would be game changer for sure not to have my pedals working.All the best to you and your'sWycliffe

Robert, I know the timeline is fluid but any guess as to a time frame for seeing the -ER versions once SP1 and the 6/700 is out the door? Weeks or a month or two?

Eric 

Pmdg crew, take your time! People here speak from their desires only! They wish and desire that everything was done and released yesterday, so don't be distressed by their outcries of disappointment as they do not show represent a proportionate response to what we are seeing.And what are we seeing? A delayed product update an which of course also holds back the release of an add on product for the NGX.If the product is not yet finished there is not much to do, but to wait u til the tech teams are done. We are getting updates on a weekly basis, so it's not exactly as if we are being kept in the dark.Rejoice over the -600 and -700 screenshots being released on FB etc. Use the time to fly the NGX or read the detailed manuals, I am sure there are plenty of information you have yet to acquire in the many thousand pages of manuals.I wish pmdg and its costumers all the best!

Yours truly
Boaz Fraizer
Copenhagen, Denmark

Boeing777_Banner_Pilot.jpg

Just wondering if I can get an answer to this query?

Robert, when you say that the 600/700 is dependent upon the SP1 does that mean that the SP1 will be included as an option in the installer for the 600/700 (for those who own the 800/900 to install the SP1 and those who do not own it to not select that option) or will it be a completely separate file that will be available on the PMDG website?

I gather they are 2 seperate files and the 600/700 wont install unless u have the sp...but just my view

Hi,i think you should just take your time until you have a solid SP1.I have one question. Until now you wrote in the Introduction manual that you should not set up controls through FSUIPC but the FSX settings. I still have my controls for various reasons configured through FSUIPC and it seems to work just fine except for the "A/T Override"/"Show Thrust Lever Position" option, because i think FSUIPC will always interfere, regardless what you set in the option. So, will there be a "better" integration of FSUIPC included in SP1? I really don't like to set up my controls through FSX...

Regards,
Chris Volle

i7700k @ 4,7, 32gb ram, Win10, MSI GTX1070.

AJ - If Robert goes quiet because of all this grief you're causing, then it's a big loss for everyone else.Suck it up, open a ticket, and drop the drama - please.I'll be more than happy to personally refund your money for the product if you delete the software and go find other developers to be angry with.The only proper response to Robert's post should be "thanks for the update".

If you're going to single me out Robert, then at least tell the story right.

Bob Donovan - KBOS

• Hardware: i7 11700k on ROG Strix Z590 ► Asus ROG GeForce 3070 ►FDS 737 FMC ► VRInsight 737 Overhead ► GoFlight TQ6 ADV ► Thrustmaster Warthog
  • Software: P3D ► MSFS ► XP11 ► DCS World

And you need to own the 800/900 to use the 600/700.
Correct. It is an expansion pack so you need the base pack.

I don't have Saitek pedals, but posts I've seen indicate the problem can be solved by setting up the pedals correctly.Perhaps PMDG could make their software a little more tolerant to minor brake pedal application.It should take quite a bit of pedal movement to release the parking brake and a defined level of brake pressure to disarm the autobrake.Kevin Hall
Yes, it would be Informative to know (as designed into the PMDG version of the 737)(1) How much brake travel (% of full travel) before braking starts.(2) How much brake travel(%) before triggering off Auto-BrakesalsoHow much Yoke travel, (or Yoke acceleration) before triggering AP disconnect.Knowing the above, the majority of pilots could figure out their own Hardware Controls setups, and make a lot more sense of how their hardware is interfacing with the 737 sim.Also, given that by default, the AXIS "sensitivity" in FSX is really "ACCELERATION GAIN" and not "DEFLECTION GAIN", how much of this affecting what is going on.========================================================Another related question.What are the consequneces for those who have removed the MIcrosoft "dumbing down" of the Controls, and setstick_sensitivity_mode=0 ( under [Controls] in fsx.cfg )to make the Axis Sensitivity = DEFLECTION GAIN, and not have the control surfaces act like they are being controlled by "SLACK ELASTIC BANDS",Maybe a more basic question is, has the PMDG 737NGX's control been designed to run with Microsofts "DUMBED DOWN, SLOPPY" default control responses, or with the more realistic control responses obtained with the above "stick_sensitivity_mode=0" set in FSX.CFG.It makes a BIG difference...

Robert, Take all the time you need to get SP1 worked out. I paid my money for a piece of software that works like a 737 NG and it does. I have no problem waiting for all the small fixes to get done. I have a 3 week flight standardization in Orlando stating Wednesday and will not be flying on the computer. I hope its out be the time I get home if all goes well. JeffG

Jeffrey Gerbert

I have always learned to counsel people in private thats the only reason I don't understand someone being singled out in the forum, especially when he is a customer not a subordinate.-Matt ChaseUSCG (Student Naval Aviator)
+1 That's what I learned in the navy. It's still true in any environment.John

because about every other flight my cockpit freezes right after I land which pretty much ends the flight right there.
If this is the case I'd be looking at scenery problems...........