Sign in to follow this  
rsrandazzo

Yeah... We aren't quite finished yet...

Hi Rob,Like a Tom, i don't have any problem since before the last HF. But i'm waiting for SP1 and, specially, -600/-700.About -700WL(or without), any chance to come up with GOL/Varig Livery?PS: So, everything is ok with your father?Regards,

Ditto, I also have had no issues except for one funny one on the PFD and ND. Pic attached (only happened the once the other night)Otherwise im having a blast every night on her for a sector or two if i get the time.....loving her more and more each tripim Not Worthy.gif2011-10-20_20-35-42-558.jpg

Ditto, I also have had no issues except for one funny one on the PFD and ND. Pic attached (only happened the once the other night)Otherwise im having a blast every night on her for a sector or two if i get the time.....loving her more and more each tripim%20Not%20Worthy.gif
Using NV driver 275.33 by any chance ?

System: MSFS2020-Premium Deluxe, ASUS Maximus XI Hero,  Intel i7-8086K o/c to 5.0GHz, Corsair AIO H115i Pro, Lian Li PC-O11D XL,MSI RTX 3080 SUPRIM 12Gb, Samsung 970 EVO M.2 SSD, 1Tb Samsung 860 EVO SSD, 32Gb Corsair Vengeance DDR4 3200Mhz RAM, Corsair R1000X Gold PSU,Win 11 ,LG 43UD79 43" 4K IPS Panel., Airbus TCA Full Kit, Stream Deck XL.

Yes, thiose drivers are a bit dodgy. It did that to me using the MD11. Went back to using 270.61.

System: MSFS2020-Premium Deluxe, ASUS Maximus XI Hero,  Intel i7-8086K o/c to 5.0GHz, Corsair AIO H115i Pro, Lian Li PC-O11D XL,MSI RTX 3080 SUPRIM 12Gb, Samsung 970 EVO M.2 SSD, 1Tb Samsung 860 EVO SSD, 32Gb Corsair Vengeance DDR4 3200Mhz RAM, Corsair R1000X Gold PSU,Win 11 ,LG 43UD79 43" 4K IPS Panel., Airbus TCA Full Kit, Stream Deck XL.

Yes, thiose drivers are a bit dodgy. It did that to me using the MD11. Went back to using 270.61.
why go back to the 270.61 when you can get the 285.62 just curious seeing getting the latest drivers make any effect since at the moment iam still using the 275.33

I7-800k,Corsair h1101 cooler ,Asus Strix Gaming Intel Z370 S11 motherboard, Corsair 32gb ramDD4,    2  ssd 500gb 970 drive, gtx 1080ti Card,  RM850 power supply

Peter kelberg

I went back to the .61's Peter because of the great IQ, and are very stable and trouble free. Better the devil I know.....

Wow, they up on Coast? When was this taken?
No, these aircraft are based at Williamtown Air Base (which is pretty close to Sydney) I believe.Back to the news.Thanks for the update, Robert. Glad to hear that things are nearing release, I can tell that both the SP1 and 600/700 will be fantastic. Applause.gif

Thanks,

Kevin L

Boeing777_Banner_Pilot.jpg

Nothing unusual about that really !The Real aircraft is also controlled by software.
I was actually refering to mechanical problems, not software. I was only using that asa comparison.

Pete Locascio

Wow, they up on Coast? When was this taken?
No he was just joking. Its at RAAF Base Williamtown. Its about 150km North of Sydney.

Pete Richards

Aussie born, Sydney (YSSY) living in Whitehorse, Yukon (CYXY)

Windows 11 Pro loaded on a Sabrent 1TB Rocket Nvme PCIe 4.0, Ryzen 9 7950x3d, MSI X670-Pro Wifi Motherboard, MSI RTX 4070 Ti Ventus 3X 12G OC, 64GB DDR5-6000 C30 Corsair Vengeance, 2x 1TB Samsung 960 Pro NVMe for MSFS2020, 4TB Seagate BarraCuda HD, Corsair RMx 1000W PSU, NZXT Kraken X63 280mm AIO, Phanteks P600S Case.

No he was just joking. Its at RAAF Base Williamtown. Its about 150km North of Sydney.
I spent a week down at RAAF Base Richmond doing some training couple of months ago, and now I am so far from Aussieland, I miss those Kangaroo signs on plane tails! So it's good to see some here ;)

Brendan Chen

Learning to use and getting use to FSX!

Agreed but I'd hate to see you go dormant due to the grief you get when you're simply keeping us informed. The status updates, whether I'm happy about them or not, are MUCH appreciated.
+1William Coade
Robert,Your updates are very much appreciated! I have not installed HF4 as I'm really not having problems with this amazing masterpiece so plan to wait for SP1. So much to learn - it will keep me engaged for years to come I'm sure.
I had no problems with the NGX after release. The first HF I installed was HF4. I would recommand installing it while you wait. No major improvements, it just makes the plan more polished.William Coade

So what happened to the list of SP1 fixes that was announced? Is Ryan still under that bus? wink.pngKevin Hall

ki9cAAb.jpg

Suicide by Moderator... I think we might have to trademark that one.
I googled "SM" (as for Suicide by Moderator") to suggest a TM logo, and believe it or not, google gave me the logo of a french Institute for Mental Diseases. Maybe they got some former PMDG forum users ... Who knows ...