Sign in to follow this  
rsrandazzo

Yeah... We aren't quite finished yet...

Just kinda hope here that one specific rudder pedals , from one company of many is not holding all this up too much.No real software is going to be 100% compatible with every single option available someone could buy.

May I ask which particular model rudder pedals is causing/experiencing this problem?

Do you mean in a hot fix or it will be fixed in SP1? Because so far, it still occurs.
He means its been corrected in SP1. So when you get SP1 it will be work.

Oohhh RSR just layed the smack down, but i have to agree with him

Hi Robert,Please keep the updates and potential release dates coming. It's quite interesting hearing about the challenges faced in creating a product such as the NGX. I enjoy hearing it all. Looking forward to the 600. Cheers,Dave in Winnipeg

it does if its warranted, some people for god sake just need to grow up, lets hope they are not up there RW with this kind of attitude, well done Robert I say

Wayne such

Asus Hero Z690, Galax 3080 TI, I712700K, Kraken x72 CPU Cooled, 64 GIGS Corsair DDR5, 32 Inch 4K 

now it looks like we are wasting PMDG time with RSR having to defend stuff, what a waste of his time

Wayne such

Asus Hero Z690, Galax 3080 TI, I712700K, Kraken x72 CPU Cooled, 64 GIGS Corsair DDR5, 32 Inch 4K 

now it looks like we are wasting PMDG time with RSR having to defend stuff, what a waste of his time
+1

System: MSFS2020-Premium Deluxe, ASUS Maximus XI Hero,  Intel i7-8086K o/c to 5.0GHz, Corsair AIO H115i Pro, Lian Li PC-O11D XL,MSI RTX 3080 SUPRIM 12Gb, Samsung 970 EVO M.2 SSD, 1Tb Samsung 860 EVO SSD, 32Gb Corsair Vengeance DDR4 3200Mhz RAM, Corsair R1000X Gold PSU,Win 11 ,LG 43UD79 43" 4K IPS Panel., Airbus TCA Full Kit, Stream Deck XL.

concerning the rudder pedals issue, I want to point to the fact that Saitek has two types of rudder pedals, i.g. the pro flight rudder pedals and the Combat rudder pedals, wich seem to me, have a diffrent technology.I myself have the normal pro flight pedals from Saitek and don't notice anything of the problems with braking as deiscribed in this thread. Works like a charm for me.If I can be of any help, please let me know RSRBTW, can it be of any help if you do a survay amongst Saitek Rudder pedals users, and ask for their system specs and software parameters? You can point out the specs and parameters you need for that../Ed van de Vijver

concerning the rudder pedals issue, I want to point to the fact that Saitek has two types of rudder pedals, i.g. the pro flight rudder pedals and the Combat rudder pedals, wich seem to me, have a diffrent technology.I myself have the normal pro flight pedals from Saitek and don't notice anything of the problems with braking as deiscribed in this thread. Works like a charm for me.If I can be of any help, please let me know RSRBTW, can it be of any help if you do a survay amongst Saitek Rudder pedals users, and ask for their system specs and software parameters? You can point out the specs and parameters you need for that../Ed van de Vijver
x2.I also have the Pro version.I am happy to assist test or whatever you DEVs need.Joel from Jerusalem, Israel

Joel Strikovsky
Banner_FS2Crew_NGX_Driver.jpg

Hi Robert,Please keep the updates and potential release dates coming. It's quite interesting hearing about the challenges faced in creating a product such as the NGX. I enjoy hearing it all. Looking forward to the 600. Cheers,Dave in Winnipeg
x2, Big time!please don't let those kids stop your regular Updates, I feel a lot closer to your products when we knowwhat's going on, even when it doesn't meet our Expected dates.better knowing then be kept in the dark.added to that it also very interesting to see what you guys facing with, exactly how Dave describe itJoel from Jerusalem, Israel

Joel Strikovsky
Banner_FS2Crew_NGX_Driver.jpg