Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

jbassue

Las Vegas sunrise!

Help AVSIM continue to serve you!
Please donate today!

Beautiful shots!I see that your from Miami as well. I'm also looking forward to a new KMIA for FSX as well. By the way, what scenery are you using for Las Vegas in those shots?

Those are the best shots that you have posted so far :-)What sunrise set is that? I've tried a lot of sunrises in REX but keep going back to Pablo's set. Yours looks good though.

Thanks guys, the scenery is MegaScenery Las Vegas, amazing work, I got it for my birthday! I really hope someone could create a KMIA As well!My sunrise is Atmospheric dawn, by REXOD

Thanks guys, the scenery is MegaScenery Las Vegas, amazing work, I got it for my birthday! I really hope someone could create a KMIA As well!My sunrise is Atmospheric dawn, by REXOD
Thanks for the info on the dawn.Btw, LatinVFR is almost done with KMIA. Go to their forum for preview screen shots.

Thanks for the info on the dawn.Btw, LatinVFR is almost done with KMIA. Go to their forum for preview screen shots.
Thanks for the Heads up!This is a must get!

It seems as though they have cancelled their KMIA? :(
Huh? I just read their forum and saw nothing saying it was cancelled. Where did you read that? Your not thinking of Intersim are you?